Chapter 45: Gone

"Sake to soju,
Nagasaki to Seoul,
you can find me in Shanghai,
you know what them shots of Baiju do."
;))

--

Everyone present at the moment whipped their head to the person who broke the sweet spell. It was no other than the playboy Kaize and he had the nerve to grin at everyone and even pat Wasabi's back. Wasabi, however, didn't appreciate the gesture ad glared menacingly at the new comer.

"Kaize, you freaking stalker. I don't have any interest in you and Iana doesn't give a crap about you now. Leave my school." You demanded.

Kaize chuckles darkly. "I don't care," he said with a hint of teasing, you gritted your teeth, trying to calm your up rising temper.

"Kaize, are you blind? I'm rejecting you face to face! How are you not affected by this?"

"I didn't come here to beg for forgiveness like this guy here," Kaize pointed at Tadashi.

Tadashi frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"Shut up, huckleberry," Kaize smirked as Tadashi's jaw fell to the ground. You and the gang stifled your laughter.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned, recovering instantly.

"I just wanted to talk to you and Tadashi, it's very important and must be attended to." Kaize said, his tone very devious.

Wasabi squinted his eyes to Kaize and saw a familiar looking object tucked inside Kaize's back pocket. He gasped lightly but before he could even speak, it was too late.

Kaize pulled out his pistol and pointed it at (Y/N). Everyone gasped but your mouth only fell agape. Tension was as fast as a blink to exist around all of you as Kaize teased all of you by pressing the tip of his pointer finger on the trigger.

"Seriously Kaize. Are you that desperate for revenge that you would go as far as killing me? I never even thought of killing Tadashi when I was angry at him." You said, not shocked nor scared of what can happen to you.

Kaize smirk grew. "Oh you're not the only one I'm gonna kill." Kaize also pointed his gun to Tadashi. "This guy too."

"Oh whoa there!" Tadashi exclaimed, his arms raised up, "What did I do to you?"

"You existed! You breathe! You live!" Kaize screamed, his true color finally showing at every word he spat with venom and bitterness.

"Is that such a bad thing? To exist? To breathe? To live? If so, sue every living thing please!" Tadashi bellowed with sarcasm. That's it! Show him your sass, 'Dashi!

"Kaize, calm down." Gogo said, taking a step forward.

"Stay out of this unless you wanna live," he spat at her, shooting her a glare before facing you. "Nobody fools me and gets away with it."

"(Y/N)-- EH?! Why are you all here? Is this a reunion? Why am I not informed?" Sarah's voice boomed in the quietness of the surrounding, causing every head too snap to her direction.

"Sarah?!" Hiro exclaimed in shock, eyes big.

"Hiro! I missed yo--wait, is that a gun? Cool." Sarah pointed out at Kaize.

"Yeah, and he's going to kill (Y/N) and Tadashi with it, still pretty cool, huh?" Hiro sarcastically said, face palming.

"Oh, not anymore. Put that freaking gun down! Now! As in now!" Sara commanded, glaring at Kaize with her burning eyes.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Kaize asked.

"I'm Sarah (L/N), (Y/N) (L/N)'s step sister. I'm also Hiro's girlfriend." Sarah replied, smiling innocently.

Hiro was shocked at first but smirked after processing her words. "That's right! Woo! That's my girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"And I'm also the girl who will kick your ass." Sarah takes a step forward towards Kaize, alarming you.

"Stay where you are, he's obviously armed. Don't do anything stupid and you will regret!" You screamed at her, your heart racing.

"I never regretted anything in my life." Sarah responded. "Give me the gun."

"How about I give you the bullet instead?" Kaize said with a wide smirk.

Everything went slow motion when Kaize pulled the trigger. You didn't have time to process but next thing you knew, Sarah was on the ground, bleeding. Everyone was shocked and horrified by the sight, except for the sadistic shooter who seemed to be admiring and pleased by his bloody master piece.

"SARAH!"

You and Hiro rushed to Sarah's aid while the others stood frozen in spot, contemplating whether to go to Sarah or beat Kaize right on the spot. Tadashi immediately took action and gave Kaize a hard blow on his jaw and a kick on his ribs. Kaize fell to the ground, clutching his bruised jaw and his chest. Tadashi picked up the gun and unloaded it, letting g the bullets fall useless on the pavement. Tadashi threw the gun away and approached Kaize to give him another beating when Fred stopped him.

"We can take care of this. Go to Hiro and (Y/N), they need you, I think." Fred said and Tadashi obliged.

He hurried to where you were only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw Sarah on the ground, in unbearable pain as red blood gushed out of her stomach. The pain in her eyes was readable and anyone so misses it must be a fool.

"(Y/N), it hurts." She sobbed our, holding onto your shirt and tightly clutching it, crumpling your shirt.

"I know, Sarah, I know. I know it hurts but please bear it. Hang in there, please. Don't die, don't die, don't die. I don't know how I will live without my annoying sister." You whispered to her, looking into her eyes as you gently stroked her hair. You were already crying, tears never stopped coming.

"Sarah, don't die on me too. I don't know how to exist, breathe and live without." Hiro told her, clutching her hand, as if his life depended on it and if he lets go, it means death to him.

"Oh no..." Tadashi mumbled, a hand over his mouth. His stomach dropped and he can feel his own tears coming. For the last few months, Sarah was like a younger sister to him and he couldn't help but feel like he as going to lose an important person in his life.

"Tadashi, please help!" Hiro yelled, looking up at his brother with pleading and glassy orbs, "You're a medic! Help her live!"

"I don't have anything to use, Hiro!" Tadashi defended.

"Damn it! I should have fixed Baymax malware earlier!" Hiro spouts, letting his tear fall down to his shorts.

"S-Sarah?" You murmured, catching the two Hamada's attention. Sarah was staring into nothing, not speaking, not moving. Her eyes turned lifeless and gray, almost like Ynna's eyes when she was blind.

Tell me she's only my blind! Please!

"No, no, no, this can't be happening." You said, pressing your ear against Sarah's chest. Hiro and Tadashi watched you, their own hearts racing with anxiety. They waited and waited until you got the result.

No heartbeat.

"What's wrong?" Hiro asked, looking at you. The broken and solemn look you had was enough to answer Hiro's question. Instantly, Hiro buried his face on the crook of Sarah's neck, sobbing. "No, she's not gone! She's not gone! She's still alive! (Y/N), Tadashi, sun Cass, anyone! Tell me she's still alive."

"I'm sorry, Hiro. She's gone,"

--

Did anyone see how realistic I wrote the death scene? No need for long ass speeches.