The Academy

Finally I had time to update ! The votes and comments really cheer me up when I felt down ! Thank you to every readers who had supported me even the silent readers ;)

Yoshino~

Setsuna's POV

Why did I have to do this again ? Oh , right , because I wanted to get rid of the ANBUs as soon as possible .

I was starting to wonder if it was worth the trouble of facing a class full of brats with a teacher who couldn't even control his own students . Right now , I was standing in front of the class , waiting for these brats to calm down .

Mom wanted me to look older so that I wouldn't be bullied on my first day of school , but I refused to wear what she had picked out for me . In the end , thanks to papa's awesome convincing skill , mama decided to only change my hairstyle .

She braided my bangs and pinned them to the back , despite my protest that it's hot and this kind of hairstyle would only make it worse . I really didn't know how this would make me seem mature . Besides , the class had seen me when I was wearing pigtails , they already knew that I was immature .

"Class! Shut up ! We have a new student joining us today !" The class quieted down and finally noticed me standing in front .

"Konichiwa ! Tsuna's name is Akimichi Setsuna , nice to meet you ."

"Can you tell us more about yourself ?" Sensei asked .

I shook my head , wanting to play with him for a while .

"Tsuna wants to sit !"

He was about to disagree but quickly changed his mind once he saw me with my puppy dog eyes. He told me to sit beside a very shy Hyuga girl .

I was about to sit but the raging questions that came from the brats stopped me .

"Sensei ! Why is she here ? You said it yourself that she's too young to be in the academy !"

"W-well . .that's . ."

I mentally face palmed as he kept stuttering , trying to figure out how to answer them without telling them that it's the Hokage's order . If he did tell them , I was sure that I would be hated by these brats .

Suddenly a ninja cane into the room , telling sensei that Naru-chi had destroyed a woman's herb garden . Sensei left the room after he had told me to sit down and ordered the class to be quiet . Obviously , the class didn't comply and did what they wanted . Me , being me with left the class and went for my adventure . It had been decided that the ANBUs would left me while I was at school and home . As a result , I was able to explore the area outside the village all alone , without anyone interrupting me .

One month quickly went by . Today , Hokage-sama called me to his office . Sensei said that he wished to speak to me .

It may have to do with the fact that I spent my time pranking the teachers together with Naru-chi . Well , I certainly couldn't help it . It was , after all , the only way I could vent my anger of being watched constantly .

Ah , wait a minute , it may also be about me pranking some of the villagers who acted cruel to Naru-chi . But even though both of us did the prank , it was always Naru-chi who got scolded . So in the end , I decided to do it myself without getting Naru-chi involved .

Right now , I was being carried like a sack of potatoes to the Hokage's office . Sensei claimed that he didn't trust me not to run away after I had escaped twice from him .

I was still covered in paint because of Naru-chi who dropped something on my head when sensei saw him standing on top of the First Hokage's head . That something was a bucket of paint and because of Naruto , it covered me from head to toe , shocking me temporarily which resulted in me getting caught by sensei . Naru-chi had disappeared by the time sensei caught me so sensei decided to deal with him later .