Kidnapped

Setsuna POV

Shit ! Where am I ? .. a cell ? Why am I here ? .....Ah , that man -

"Well ,it's nice to see you again brat ." I turned my head to see a fat middle aged man .

"Who are you ?" He gave me a huge grin and replied " I'm Renji , your kidnapper . Now you must be wondering why I am kidnapping you , well you see , you resemble the daughter of Tetsuyuki Ryuugasaki . He is willing to pay anything for the person who is able to bring his daughter back . " That's all I need to know before I linked Yuu .

Yuu ! Are you there ?

Milady ! Where have you been ? Your parents have been searching for you !

I am kidnapped , use our link and led my dad here ! I only saw a man but make sure dad doesn't come alone ! There could be more of them .

Alright , can you protect yourself ?

I can manage , he didn't take my chakra , I assumed he thought I didn't know how to use it . I can use it to my advantage , don't worry too much .

Understood ! I will be there as fast as I can .

When Yuu cut the link , I noticed that Renji is still blabbering . Guess , I have to wait now .

Chouza POV

I was talking to Hokage sama in his office regarding Setsuna's kidnapper when her scorpion gave me a paper . I opened it and saw the words 'Setsuna sama life is in danger . I can lead you to her Chouza sama .' I gave the paper to Lord Hokage and waited for his next instructions .

"Yuu is it ? How will you lead us to Setsuna ?" Lord Hokage questioned . "Um , Hokage sama , he can't talk but I believe we should trust him . Setsuna trusts him completely ."

Lord Hokage sighed and began to organize a rescue team . I got Asuma , Kakashi and Shikaku . They would be waiting at the gate in 10 minutes . I excused myself and went home to pack . My wife were sobbing loudly in our room , she blamed herself for not being quick enough to safe Setsuna . I comforted her for a while before she told me to leave and pack my own things .  10 minutes later , I met the team in front of the gate .

"Alright Chouza , I'm the leader of this team . Where's Yuu ?" Shikaku asked . I didn't need to answer that cause Yuu crawled up my shoulder and wagged his poisonous tail .

"Okay Yuu , you'll be in front of us while Kakashi will be in the back because he can track us down in case we have to deal with any foes . Chouza you will be on the left cause our teamwork will work better and faster that way , you can also provided help to Kakashi or Asuma in case one of them is in trouble  , Asuma you'll be in the front , your close range melee combat will be a big help in case we have any sudden attackers from the front , I'll be on the right ."

All of us nodded and started moving . Not long after heading south , we stopped in front of a tree . I frowned and looked at the scorpion in front of me . "Are you sure this is the right place Yuu ?" He didn't do anything beside wagging it's poisonous tail .

Not long after , the tree exploded and revealed a whole gang of middle aged men filled with scars and weapons on the hands . "So what da ya want ninjas , cause you ain't welcome here! " one of them shouted .

"We believe that you have kidnapped my daughter so I demanded you to give her back ." I spoke as calm as I could .

"Ha ! She won't go back to you fatty ! We will bring her to Lord Ryuugasaki and he'll reward us with many golds . You four won't stand a chance against all of us , you have lost in number and I'm sure if you bastards won't leave then you will lose your own life as well ." a man whom I guessed is the leader smirked .

"Well then , let's test your hypothesis . Let's see who will win this game . " Shikaku smiled and we got into our fighting stances .

The bandits roared and began attacking . To say that they were stupid would be an understatement . No , idiots would be a better term for them . The only one who seemed to have a brain was their leader , the same man who had kidnapped my daughter .

Not even one hour later , there were dead bodies lingering around the area . Some were on the trees with some of their body parts missing and the others were on the ground surrounded by the pool of their own blood .

My team received a few cuts but no severe injuries . Yuu led us inside the tree , it had a stair that led us down to a basement . We passed a hall and there were several cells but we found no sign of prisoners . I found a door at the end of the hall and opened it . It looked like an office , but there was another door inside this room . I went and opened the door only to found my baby girl sitting on the floor behind the bars . It looked like she had been beaten and she had cried herself to sleep .

I quickly told my teammates , Asuma quickly sliced the bars and got my baby girl . He gave her to me and we ran back to Konoha . Yuu was on Tsuna's lap sleeping . I couldn't help but kissed her forehead and mumble a 'sorry' to my baby girl .

=================================================================

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Please vote and comment if you like it .

Thank you for reading .