Yuu !

Pic of Baby Setsuna :)

3rd person POV

The adults heard the scream and ran as fast as they could . The women were left behind to protect the kids in case something happened.

They spotted a blur of purple and decided to follow it . They finally saw Setsuna hugging a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scorpion .

"Uhm Shikaku , what is a scorpion doing in your forest , a forest full of deer and plants ? " Inoichi asked .

"I don't think that there is any scorpion in the leaf village. " Shikaku mumbled .

The 3 men jumped from the trees and  landed on the ground , surprising the scorpion and girl . "Papa ?" She asked .

Chouza nodded and stretched both of his arms out and picked the girl up . The scorpion is sitting on her shoulder , watching the men closely .

Chouza hugged her and asked " What are you doing out here young lady ?"

"Espwowing (exploring) !" She shouted as she giggled happily . The men chuckled seeing her reaction and cute pronunciation . Shikaku pointed his finger at the scorpion and questioned " And who is this ?"

"Yuu !" She replied . The scorpion stared up at her , his tail swinging happily behind him . "Yay ! Yuu happy ! Yuu happy !" Setsuna shouted .

"We should get back soon , our wives will scold us if we don't ." Inoichi said .

"Now , you and I will never hear the end of this from your mom ." Chouza told Setsuna .

When they arrived , they did get a long speech from the wives , excluding Setsuna since she was just a little girl .

Setsuna POV

After some warning from mother she left to make some dinner .While the mothers were making dinner , the men were in charged of us . Shikaku san placed the pineapple head boy in front of me and said " Setsuna , this is Shikamaru , my son . "

I giggled and nodded . " My daughter will come here later , you'll love her ." Inoichi san said . Ah , so that's why he's very fond of me . His baby girl has grown up and left him .

As if reading my mind , Dad laughed and said the same thing , earning a glare from him. "You'll experience it someday too Chouza . Now that you have one , she'll also grow up and left you ." Inoichi san laughed maniacally .

"Yes , we can't keep them forever , whether we like it or not our sons and daughters will get married and leave us one day. " Shikaku san said .

My attention revert back to the scorpion on my shoulder . I smiled softly and talked to him telepathically . 'Long Time no See Yuu . I'm glad you're okay '

' I'm fine . Although it took me some time to locate where you were . But why do you want me to stay in this form ? '

'I don't need them to become suspicious Yuu . Remember we came here to change the future .'

'I understand milady , as long as you're happy and safe . That's all that matters to me '

'I'm sorry Yuu , for making you stay in this form . And stop with the honorific ! You know I hate it !'

'It's revenge for making me stay in this form .'

I pouted making him laughed , the others didn't heard it though . Suddenly the doorbell rang and Inoichi san went to open the door . I supposed it was his daughter which made him look excited.

"Daddy !" I heard a piercing voice said . I cover both of my ears instantly . Turns out I'm not the only one who thinks she's loud . Pineapple head and Nii chan think so too 'cause both of them cover their ears .

A rather short girl came into the room wearing an orange shirt and dark blue shorts . She has blonde hair  and blue eyes , I guess she inherited her looks from her dad .

"Where's the baby ! Where's the baby !" She shouted . Her father came behind her and pointed his finger at me. She squealed and ran happily towards my direction .

I didn't try to run away since it would be pointless . I can't run in this form and crawling won't get me anywhere fast .

She hugged me tightly , making all the air from my lungs left me . I tried to wiggle out of her grip to get some air but she had an iron grip on me . When I was about to faint , she shrieked and dropped me to the hard floor . So I did the most natural thing a baby usually does ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cried.

Chouza POV

I was talking to Shikaku about our sons and wives . Suddenly , I heard a loud cry and I turned my head only to see Setsuna on the floor crying .

I was immediately beside her , I picked here up and started to rock me . In the end , she fell asleep from too much crying . Inoichi was sitting beside me apologising for his daughter behavior .  Apparently the reason Setsuna cried was because Ino dropped her . Yuu had scared Ino making her shrieked and dropped my girl .

Well , our wives found out and scolded both Inoichi , Ino and me . When I woke Setsuna up from her sleep , she sat as far as she can from Ino .

"Uhm , I'm sorry Setsuna , I didn't mean to dropped you , your ....uh
... pet just gave me a fright there ." Ino apologized .

But that didn't seem to work since , Setsuna kept ignoring Ino the whole time her mom fed her . She didn't even budged when Ino offered to tell her a story .

When I asked her why wouldn't she forgive Ino she answered me " Tsuna didn't want to get boo boo . Iwo(Ino) nee give Tsuna boo boo and Tsuna hwate it. Boo boo hwuts(hurts) papa ."

=================================

I Do Not Own NARUTO !

Please vote and comment .

Thanks for reading .