Ibiki

Chouza's POV

When we finally arrived home , we immediately went to the hospital . They took Setsuna to a room while the medical ninja healed our wounds . Yuu stayed with me as he wasn't allowed to go inside .

I wanted to stay but I needed to go home and tell my wive and son this news . Shikaku would give Hokage sama our report while Kakashi and Asuma would take the leader to Ibiki .

Before I could enter my house , the door had opened itself and revealed my wive with red, puffy eyes . "Is she . . . ." I gave her a smile and that was more than enough to tell her the news . "Oh , thank goodness , is she safe ?"

"She is still alive but they had beaten her , she's in the hospital now . Do you want to go and wait there ?" She nodded and went inside the house . I went into my room , changed my clothes and pack away my weapons back .

Chizuru had Chouji beside her when I went downstairs . "Dad is Usa chan gonna be okay ?" Chouji looked really worried that it forced me to lie . "Yes she will , she is sleeping now , so we have to wait for her to wake up ."

"When we waited for Tsuna you must be quiet and be a good boy ." Chizuru added .

Chouji smiled and nodded . We went to the hospital but this time , the nurse seemed relieve to see us and immediately rushed us to Tsuna's room . When I got inside , I saw my baby girl crying , sobbing and shouting Chouji's name . That must be the reason why the nurse looked relieve to see us .

Chizuru couldn't stand seeing her cry and literally ran to comfort her . I took my son's hand and led him towards the bed where both my favorite girls were crying . She was hugging my wife tightly , as if she was afraid Chizuru would disappear . Chouji took out the pink rabbit that he had brought with him and gave it to Setsuna once I put him on the bed .

Our reunion didn't last long as the doctor came in and told us that he needed to check Setsuna. After a few questions he discharged her and told us to come back if there's anything wrong . All the way home Setsuna held on to Chizuru's shirt tightly . She laid her head on Chizuru's shoulder and she never looked up .

I was kind of worried since Setsuna usually couldn't stop chatting , but the doc told us that it was normal for a child to feel scared after that incident . I could tell that some people were also worried , along with some of the shop keepers who loved to give my girl some fruits or candies ,since we were constantly given the worried glance .

When we arrived home , to cheer my girl up I told her that we'd caught the bad guy and he was being punished . But Tsuna wanted to know where he was being punished , when I told her no , she lowered her head and stared blankly at the floor making her looked like a lost puppy . My wife couldn't help but forced me to bring her to the interrogation building , she didn't want to see our baby girl being so sad .

.

.

"And that's the story Inoichi . Can you help me ?"

"Course I can . I just need to let her see him right ?" I nodded ." Then it's alright as long as she stayed outside the room and watched then it will be fine . I'm sure Ibiki wouldn't mind it . "

"Then please take care of her . I'll come and pick her up after I bought the groceries ." I bent down and told my girl "Tsuna you must listen to uncle Inoichi , be a good girl and stay with him after you're done ." she nodded and took the hand that Inoichi had offered to her . Before she entered the building she stopped and waved her hand cutely .

I unconsciously waved my hand which put a smile to that little face .

Setsuna's pov

Inoichi san took me inside the building and led me to a room . I could see the devil being tortured by Ibiki chan . Now , I needed to find a way to learn from Ibiki chan , I'll definitely use it later . But he really don't change even in the future , always the scary face guy but a softy inside , . . . . eventhough he doesn't show it .

Anyway , I examined that retard's face and try to find something on his half naked body . I searched and searched but didn't find what I was looking for . Disappointed , I informed Inoichi that I wanted to go home . The main reason why I came here was to only find what I want and now that I didn't find it , there's no reason for me to stay here .

Inoichi San was just about to take me when Ibiki walked into the room and gave me a nasty glare . "Inoichi , what's a kid doing here ?"

"She's the kid that had been tortured by the guy inside . She wanted to see him ."

"Huh?! Why would you want to see him brat ? He tortured you right ? "

"H-he said some w-weiwd things mistew ." I replied shakily . Ibiki chan raised an eyebrow and asked me what . "He said that he wanted to give Tsuna to ruu-ruu. . . . ruugazaki clan ."

". . . Do you mean the Ryuugazaki clan ?" I nodded my head and saw him in a not so happy face . "Why would he give you to that clan ? Did he tell you the reason why he is doing this ?"

"Yes , he said that Tsuna would be made as a a a sacrifice for the new head son ." I lied expertly . Now , I'm not stupid , if Ibiki knew that I looked the same as the missing daughter than he'll definitely send me to that monster . My lie wasn't a lie either , the Ryuugazaki clan loved to use people as a sacrifice for their own purposes .

"Did he say anything about choosing you ?" I nodded " He said that Tsuna's weal papa and mama awe dead and because Tsuna isn't above 10 yea old ."

Ibiki chan nodded and said "Alright you can go now kid ." I didn't go , I stay where I was and stare at him . "What ?!" He asked after several minutes . "Tsuna didn't get any chips ?"

"Why would I give you that ?"

"Papa and mama will always give Tsuna chips aftew Tsuna told them something so whewe's Tsuna's chips ?" He gave a confused face to Inoichi and seconds later he sighed and told me " I will give you your chips later ."

"When will latew be ?" He rubbed his temple and said "This evening after I'm done with my work , what flavor do you want brat ?" I smirked and laughed loudly inside but told him to choose it himself . He nodded and shooed me away from the room .

"Yuu , you got any news?"

"Yes , your father is searching for you Setsuna , the news hadn't reach Konoha but it will soon ."

"Tch! I needed to change my appearance . Hmmm, maybe if I become fatter , then they won't recognize me ."

"True , because your an Akimichi , no one will suspect you but , how do we change your appearance in such short time ? You know your own father as well as I do . The news will reach Konoha in a week or two at the latest ."

"I just need to use my own jutsu . No one will know , only you and I , but I'll also eat more to make it real ."

"That means more training time Setsuna . Although , seeing that you had just been kidnapped , I'm sure your parents won't leave you alone ."

"True , so we need to train inside the . This is all so troublesome and annoying ."

"We can't help it , it's for your own safety ."

"Okay , might as well start now . I need to wait for papa and there's nothing to do here ." I ended the conversation and started to meditate inside the room that Inoichi san had led me to .

================================================================

I Don't Own NARUTO !

Please vote and comment .