2

Drake

Leah didn't say a word to me as we drove home. I couldn't tell her expression. It was a look of anger mixed with sadness. When we got home she immediately ran upstairs to our room and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the bed and took my shoes off. She knew what I did. I loved Leah, really I did but I never could stop chasing skirts. Tonight I didn't hook up with anyone I just got this one hoes number. I couldn't let Leah be mad at me. I found one of her bobby pins and picked the bathroom lock. I took off my clothes and entered the shower. I pressed my body against hers.

"Don't, get off me." she said

"Lets not fight. Please." I said creasing her body

I kissed her neck and rubbed her clit. She moaned and turned around to bring her lips to mine. I wrapped her legs around me as I entered her. I was thrusting in and out of her slowly to tease her. "Stop teasting me. I need it faster." I did as she commanded and drilled into her. She started biting my neck and scratching my back. I could tell she wanted this to be a quicky. Her legs tightened around my waist and her pussy clinched my dick. I held onto the shower wall as we both came. The next day I had the chef make her breakfast in bed, bought her a new pair of heels she had her eye on and took her to her favorite spot on the beach with a candle lit dinner.

Leah

It's been a few months since Waynes party and Aubrey has been on his best behavior since then. We go out more and now things are really starting to feel like they use to. I think he has something planned for me today. He gave me his black card and has been trying to rush me out the house all day.

"Leah, baby why are you still here?"

"I hate this outfit I wanna change."

"You look great! Now will you please get out of here."

"Wow, you must have a huge surprise for me."

"Yep, sure do but I can't get it ready if you don't get out of here."

"Ok, well just let me change and then I can."

"Fine, fine just hurry up."

Dang, what the hell. I changed as quickly as I could and went into the bathroom to wet my hair. I wanted to wear it curly instead of straight. I began wetting my hair and then combing through it in sections. I grabbed some of my curling products and began to apply them to my hair. After my hair was covered I started to style it a bit. Afterwords I started to put my products up and I couldn't help but notice Aubrey's phone. It had been going off since I was in the bathroom. I picked it up from his side of the sink. He had over 30 missed calls and 15 texts. I typed in his code that he thought I didn't know. I opened his texts and the first that came up was from someone who wasn't saved in his phone.

876-567-4090- your going to wish you had given me the money I asked for! I'm coming over!

I heard Aubrey coming so I quickly put his phone back down on the counter and threw a towel on top of it.

"Babe, you still here? Have you seen my phone?"

"Um, no babe I haven't."

He lifted the towel and found his phone.

"There it is! Now come on bae you gotta get out of here."he said practicality throwing me out of the bathroom.

I was coming down the stairs when I heard someone banging on the door. Whoever it was they were in raged.

"I'll get it! Coming!" I yelled.

"No, I got it!" yelled Aubrey

Before he could beat me down the stairs I opened the door and I was face to face with another woman.