Author's Note Four

Hey guys! It's me again. I was able to pull an update though so..! I just want to tell you guys a little bit about my character, Schatten! Her name is pronounced Sha•ten. It's a German thing. It means Shadow. I'm actually in a German class right now, at my school. In my German class, we all have names that are basically... um.. Things you can see everyday. There is a guy in my class, and his German name is König. King. Anyway..! Schatten is my German name. She's around 5'7", and she has long white hair that reached to her waist. I think later in the story, she'll cut it. I dunno. Anyway, Schatten likes to think she's a ninja. She loves acting like a cat. She loves to draw and write.

Enough with the basic shit. Time for the stuff people don't like!

Schatten is a pansexual bean uwu

Edit: Yeah.. This changed cause I'm an idiot and forget about this... Oops.. Sorry!! (Changed December 11, 2017)

I made her such for a reason. When I was younger, I thought I was going to be a lesbian. I'm basing Schatten off of my seventh grade self. Personality wise.

She is oblivious to hints given to her, when things are serious.

She cries when she gets yelled at by her parents.

She's easily triggered.

She loves Dragon Ball Z.

Like... bitch she will fucking cut you if you dare touch her DBZ mangas or her movies. she will fucking take you on 1-on-1 and wrECK YOU.

ahem..

She's an Aries.

I have nothing else to say so.... Night guys.

~Tired Android Out~