Chapter Five; The Visit

"Let me go with you, (First Name).." Mark said softly. "Sure. Why not." The dull eyed female said. With a sigh, the two went their separate ways to pack. (First Name) was finished quickly, but mark took a bit longer. After they were both done, they loaded everything into the car. "Are you sure you want me to come with you.? I don't want to be a nuisance..." Mark said, his voice dying off toward the end of his sentence."its fine, Mark." (First Name) told him. "At least I'll have someone I know next to me on the plane.." The black haired male nodded. "Agreed.."

     Not even fifteen minutes after the two got to the airport, the plane was ready to take off. "Okay Mark. You have everything right?" (First Name) asked, putting her carry on into the overhead compartment. "Yeah. Save some room for my stuff, through!" He joked. Normally, the (hair color) female would have laughed at the silly joke. But she kept silent. After the two sat down, the pilot spoke over the P.A.

Mark looked toward the female next to him. 'I hope she's okay...' Her (eye color) eyes were closed and her (favorite color) ear buds were blaring music into her ears. (First Name)'s body began to sway slightly. Mark grabbed her shoulders slightly, and laid her down in his lap. 'She'll be fine... I know it..' He thought to himself. Closing his eyes slowly, he fell asleep.

    After a couple hours, which only seemed as a few minutes, the plane had landed. Heaving a sigh, Mark forced open his eyes. The female next to him was still asleep. 'Still asleep, huh..? It's good thing you're...' His thoughts died out suddenly as the female began to wake. "Why are we stopped..? Are we in (hometown)...?" Mark gave a soft, tired nod to her. She yawned, causing Mark to blush slightly. She yawned like a kitten. 'That's the cutest thing I've seen from her since I met her..' (First Name) looked up at him. "I'm tired.." She yawned yet again. He ushered her up and grabbed their carry on. The bed-headed (hair color) female stumbled off of the plane.

"Sweetheart..! Welcome h- Who is this gentleman..? Is he that boyfriend of yours..?" (First Name)'s mother, Carol, spoke. This comment caused the female to turn a bright red. "M-Mom..! Jen's not my boyfriend..! He's--" (First Name) was interrupted. "I'm her room mate. Her idiot land lord kicked her out and I helped her move out. When I found out she had no where to go, I told her she was staying my house until she found a place. She's basically moving in at this point but I don't mind." Mark sent the now deep red female a smile. "My name is Mark, by the way. Mark Fischbach. And I don't think (First Name) did you justice when she told me about you, Mrs. (Last Name)." Carol blushed softly. With a laugh, she elbowed her daughter. "Think about keeping him, before someone else does." This statement caused (First Name) to turn a darker red. "M-MUM!" She yelled out. "You can't just say that out loud..!"
(Edit: SERIOUSLY. STOP COMMENTING ABOUT THE JEN THING. I'M GETTING ANNOYED WITH ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT IT. I GET THAT IT'S A JOKE NOW, BUT IT'S GETTING RRALLY ANNOYING. PLEASE STOP.)
"So you're the one, uh... TubeYouber she used to talk about all the time..?" James questioned the black haired male, sticking a piece of steak into his mouth. Mark laughed. "I actually didn't know that she watched my videos." (First Name) mumbled to herself, sticking a few large pieces of steak into her mouth. 'Dad can you please stop...' She thought. "Oh James stop.. You're embarrassing her.." Carol spoke, noticing the awkward aura around her daughter. With a laugh, James nodded. "And it's YouTube, dad.." Mark smiled toward the female across from him. She smiled back softly. "Look Carol. They're acting like her and that Liam boy!" Her father thought this was funny. That was, until his daughter stood abruptly from the table and walked out of the room.

"James! She told you never to talk about that..!" Carol yelled. Mark tilted his head. "Who's this Liam guy..?" He asked. "Just some guy she dated in high school.. It didn't turn out well for her, in the end..." Carol spoke softly. "He took her to homecoming.. Took her to prom.. They had dated for a whole year. And on their anniversary... She caught him with another girl... He didn't even try to defend himself... He just stood there with a smirk on his face as she began to cry... He's heartless.." Carol told Mark. "He's lucky James didn't shoot him." She joked. "Mark do you think you could go talk to her..? Her room is the one with the (Superhero/villain symbol) on it."

"It's Mark, (Nickname).... Please open the door..." He spoke softly. "Please open up..." There was no answer. He opened the door slightly. The female was on the bed, fast asleep. He smiled softly, sitting down next to her. Mark pulled up the blanket over her. Her (hair color) locks were spread around here face. Her soft breaths moved her locks slightly, but not enough to remove them from her face. Mark hummed softly. 'She's so pretty...' He thought to himself. He rubbed her back slightly, before standing up to leave the room. A soft groan came from the bed he had just left. (First Name) had sensed his presence. But the weight of the bed that she had gotten used to in a matter of seconds was gone. Mark smiled and walked out of the room. But there were three things he didn't notice. Two crucial things he was unable to see. The slightly bloody pillow, a razorblade on the floor, and a bottle of sleeping pills spilled on the floor.