James Imagine

Author's Note: Ready for another Imagine? Well, that was a stupid question!!!! :P Enjoy! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's a few days before Halloween and James surprised you with a trip to none other than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. You had been begging him for the past couple years to go to the Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride for Halloween, but each year he had been busy. This year however, he went above and beyond and bought out the haunted house and hayride for a few hours for the two of you, the other guys, and Alexa.

"I can't believe this!" You exclaimed as James drove the packed rental car through Philadelphia. "We're actually here!" You looked over at James, a giant smile on your face.

"Yeah.." He laughed. "I can't believe you're so excited over a haunted house and hayride."

"What!? I've heard and read that it's THE best haunted house ever! And the hayride is supposed to be amazing!"

"James, you have no room to talk! You get excited whenever Fox gets a new toy he likes!" Carlos chimed in from one of the back seats, his arm around Alexa's shoulders.

"Hey! I gotta keep my boy happy!" James retorted as he laughed.

"And what about your girl?" Alexa asked with a wink, causing everyone to erupt into laughter.

"Well...." He grabbed your hand, "Obviously I've gotta keep her happy too!" He looked over to you and smiled, causing you to blush.

"James! Look!" You yelled as you passed a sign for the haunted house.

"We're almost there!" Carlos exclaimed. After you had expressed your desire to go to this particular haunted house, Carlos had told everyone he too had wanted to go for a while. 

You took your phone out of your pocket and dialed Kendall's number.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You're on speaker!"

"We're almost there!" You screamed into the phone, causing everyone else to laugh again.

"Yeah, we saw the sign....I think you gave us all hearing damage..."

"Oh, there'll be more tonight!" 

"Yeah...Can't wait.." You heard Logan speak up.

"You'll be fine, Logie Bear! You and Kendall can have each other to cuddle while you're being all terrified!"

"Kogan forever!!!!" Carlos screamed.

"You guys are idiots!" Logan said while laughing.

"Well, we'll see you guys in a few!" You said as you saw the haunted house in the distance.

"Alright, see ya!" Kendall said just before you hung up.

The sun had just set as James pulled up and parked the car in the parking lot, with Logan pulling up and parking next to you. You all jumped out of the vehicles, and as soon as you shut the door and turned around to face the haunted house, someone dressed as a zombie jumped out from in front of the car and scared you; causing you to scream. Logan happened to be standing right next to you, and you turned and hid in his shoulder as the person came up to you.

"And you said we'd be terrified!" Logan laughed as he gave you a hug. "Don't worry, he's gone now..."

You looked up to find yourself face to face with the zombie. "I hate you!" You yelled as you punched Logan's arm, running around the back of the car to James. You wrapped your arms around his waist and shoved your face into his chest.