Chapter 8

Last Chapter is dedicated to......

First read the chapter, the winner will be announce at the end!!!

Just kidding hahahahha

*Evil Laugh*

The last chapter is dedicated to @AnotherBookWorm1

Got it correct yes it's JOEY!

But some of you guys were so close especially to:

@dinadine42

@Vamp1345

@Dudedo2

@Ladaija42

@Selenie

Thank you to the ones that has comment as well! :) You guys are just AWESOME!

So enjoy it!

***Not Edited***

______________________________________

Chapter 8

"Joey? What are you doing here?" I asked incredulously never in a million years would I expect him to be here especially at my house.

He's standing in front of me at all his glory. Honey blonde hair shined liked diamonds. His eyes were green like fresh leaves that had freshly fallen from a forest tree. There were small freckles that splashed across his cheeks, a small dimpled formed on his left cheek when he smiled.

"Morning Nina, or should I say good afternoon." He chuckled moving his hand through his honey blonde hair he looked so cute when he did that but not for me to check him out when his gay.

"What afternoon?" I question I peeked back at the clock that was hanging on the wall next to the stairs. Sure enough its ten after two. Gosh I might have slept longer than I had expected it to be.

"Oh." I simply said not knowing what to say next.

"Yeah oh." He chuckled. "I know it might be weird that I'm in front of your house ,but I just came to give you the assignments that were assigned today in Calculus and Art". He said handed me a blue folder thick that were thick with assignments.

"Calculus and art?" I questioned him as I can recall I don't have any those classes with him except for Government though.

"Oh yes Ethan wanted me to give you the assignments he got for you .Also I wanted to know how are you" He said casually he pursed his lips on a straight line. Making me wonder that by the look of his expression bustles him of having Ethan giving him an errand I felt flattered and touched that Joey came to know why I wasn't at school. I was flattered and touch since I never expected any thoughtful from Ethan. He notice of my absence at school
and even bother .....Masking me wonder if there is any...hope?

I couldn't help the creepy smile that crept on my face fantasy thoughts began to swirled, but it all changed in what Joey said next.

"Well I need get to get going. Lunch is about to end and I promised Ethan to take him to Corona beach today." He said in a voice which sounded gleefully competence or it might have been my imagination.

Though the smile instantly turned upside down, but I soon recover my expression and said; "Well thank Ethan for the assignments from me and I guess I'll see you later. The 'see you later' statement the way I said was a bit awkward.

Looking up to see Joey expression was peculiar his eyes seem to ember and his lips were set on a tight straight line again as if my statement bothered him. In response he gave me a slight nod, turning his back on me he walked towards his yellowed jeep, and droved off.

Closing the door I leaned against it and sighed in deep relief that Joey left. By the look of his expression he had the look of madness, like Mad Hatter. Especially his eyes filled with radioactive with a look it gives off an icy vibe. But I felt sparks flickered in my mood that Ethan notice that I was absent from school today and took the time to gather my assignments for me. Since there had always been the days where Ethan would never flicker or acknowledge me in anyway.

Shivering in place reminding me that I have to do a project, alone and after that I have groceries to buy. Ugh sometimes I wish I can disappeared in a black hole and never come back, just to think of it I rather have the Earth swallow me up. Sitting myself on the red old mat leaning my back on the door, I buried my face in my hands and just closed my eyes. Thinking all the things I have to do alone, with a fever, and with no car.

The sound of someone hammering on the door scared the pears out of me that I screeched feeling the blood being spiked throughout my body. My heart was pounding loudly that I could particularly hear it.

The continuing sound of hammering brought me to my feet, feeling slight dizzy I swung the door open to noter than Damien. Of course it had to be him, standing in front of my door in all of his glory. He was wearing a well fitted designer red shirt a jean jacket was slung over his shoulder. Surprise to see he wasn't wearing it not to mention it recently rained this morning.

But I had to admit I was a bit glad to see him here.

"Well don't you look beautiful today?" He said a devilish smile was forming in his face. Seriously? What's up with guys telling girls that their beautiful today when they know they look like a zombie?

"Why thank you I didn't even put any make up today." I said mimicking his sarcastic voice in which it sounded poorly done.

"Hm grouchy aren't you." He snickered I took notice that his eyes were roaming all over my body. Looking down at myself I realized that I was wearing my skimpy 'comfortable clothes'.

"You-" I sneezed I was about to say 'pervert' but the conitnuous sneezing made me stop. I grouched at him. Sneezing again I turned away from him to grab a tissue from my pocket and told him; "You can come in" Though I immediatly regretted when he came into my living room and sat on my comfy couch like he owned this place.

"I brought you some stew." He said I soon spotted the white plastic bag on the recatngle wood table in the middle of the living room. Once the I stopped sneezing I walked towards it and looking up at him I couldn't help but give him a small smile.

"Thank you." I said simply he just nodded in response I took the bag in my hands shivering in pleasure of the warmth radiating through my hands and through out my body. I open up the lid and the aroma intsantly hit my nose making my mouth water. To see it was beef stew my favorite...with no carrots and the right amount of potatoes?

"What, is there a fly in there?" he asked crossing his arms.

"Um you made this?" I asked him though what was poundering me on was that this stew had no carrots which I detested and had more potatoes, my favorite kind of stew. Though I didn't want to go to the stalker talk on Damien. Though why should I bother? Its' just stew.

"No, my mother did." He said simply.

"Well tell her thanks." I said setting down the bowl on the table. Damien took out a brand new iPhone from his jacket and began texting. So he's loaded.

"I'm really sorry for your other phone." I said sincerely. Which I did it was my fault I got in this mess with a fever and.

Silence...

"So why are you here?" I asked after four seconds of awkwardness Damien finally looked up from his phone.

"I came to see if your done with the project."he said yawning in the process like he was bored to be here.

"You mean 'our' project? No, I haven't even started in it yet."I snapped of him putting my hands on my waist trying to talk that this is serious.

"What?" He asked looking like I was speaking in a foreign language how genuine.

"I said I hadn't done my part and I bet you haven't done your's." I said patiently

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." He siad getting up from the couch.

...............

After Damien left I immediately felt the loneliness without his presences making me sigh in frustration. His presences made my feelings swirled up in confusion and unknown.

Instead I decided to go upstairs to my bedroom to start on the homework that Joey got for me or Ethan I guess. Setting my things on the old wooden desk I took a moment to look out the window which had droplet of rain water. The rain and the gray skies calmed me and makes me forget the life and the stress I have outside into the sufferage world.

Sighing I opened the folder surprised all the assignments and lessons I had missed in one day. Teachers they're so... evil.

A folded line purple paper stood out in the middle of the other plain papers. Confused I opend it up shockingly it was a note from Ethan...

His handwriting so flawlessly written on the paper with a gel pen had me tranced for a bit. Since it had been a like two years that Ethan has written me a note, but this note is different from the others.

The note consisted explaining the home work and what had to be done etc...

There was a three word phrase in the end of the letter. That had my heart skipping like a humming bird's.

Three words that forever will be tattooed on my mind and a mystery to me.

'I hadn't forgotten...'

Have you ever felt like the world has stopped all of a sudden?

A feeling that feels so good that has suddenly stabbed you in the heart.

Those words
I hadn't forgotten

Forgotten what?

Your house keys?

Your locker combination?

Your mother's birthday?

Okay now I'm thinking ridiculous.

Seriously what's up with me today?

How can three little words be so significant to me and make my heart be so rapidly like thunder.

"You are the thunder and I am the lightning...!" I started to sang along a song from Selena Gomez.

Seriously? What is wrong with me.

______________________________________

I'm very sorry for the mistakes this chapter has is that I hadn't had time to edit since I'm editing on my other story "Playing With His Heart" :/