Chapter 5

Enjoy :)

Chapter 5

*Not Edited*

______________________________________

Everything seemed to slow in its pace. The students talking and shouting around me seemed they were speaking in a different language. I looked around,the color of the student's clothing was making my head dizzy till my eyes travelled to a spot were a phone was shattered into a million pieces glass was scattered everywhere.

What kind of person throws their phone out of anger...? Wait that was me...

I looked up to see him who had the look of pure anger his lips were curled into a sneered. His eyes seem to have darken also his body that shook with anger that made him look like the devil himself. That made shivered in cold fear. Knowing that he indeed was going to hurt me.

Run! My human instincts kicked in to make a run for it, in the sake to live. I finally felt my feet extract themselves from the sticky dirty floor as I turned away and ran as fast as I can.

"You're fucking dead! You hear me bitch?! Dead!" Damien shouted through out the hallway with pure rage. What happened with; 'you're mine'?

Outrunning the bad boy was a piece of cake as I made it outside of the school building in matter of seconds. The best part was that Supervision let the gates open. I thank God for have being on the varsity Cross Country team, I was the fastest runner of the team. Which was a gift I was so proud of. I took the practices seriously that I took the team to the semi finals. But eventually I quit when Ethan no longer became my best friend. He wasn't just my friend, but he was the one who will always come to my games and support me...

Really Nina, really your thinking about him when your running for your life?

I dared to look back and was surprise that Damien wasn't even there. I stopped in my tracks rasping for the cool air. Looking up my surrounding I was in shock that I ran about six blocks without stopping. The icy cold wind blew through my hair making me shiver and cursing myself that I didn't brought a jacket with me. Looking up at the sky the dark grey clouds looked angry the sign a storm was closing in. I detest bipolar weather just this morning it was hot with the rays of the sun that I even wore a singlet and jean shorts.

I jumped by the sound of my phone ringing, checking the caller ID I picked up; "Claire?!" I answered desperately hoping she can help me. Though we're not like BFFs but were close to say were friends.

" Nina?! Hey were the hell are you?! You know Damien is looking for you everywhere he even has his guys looking for you too!" She screeched like it was the best news she ever heard in her life.

"Crap! Did he stopped by your house yet?" I asked ignoring her question. I was pacing like a maniac as pass-buyers were giving me a look of annoyance.

"Umm." She paused for a bit and then said; "No he hasn't, but come to my house until he gets tired chasing you. I bet he's just waiting for you at your house." She said nervously there was muffling sounds in the background and then snickering.

"Who's there." I asked suspiciously.

"Oh it's Mallory she came over and were waiting for you." She said simply.

"Okay I'll be there in five." I said with that I hanged up and started to jog off to Claire's house. Which was like two blocks away and it started to sprinkle a bit. I looked up in the sky closing my eyes, enjoying the wet mist cooling my face. The scent of mist snapped something in my mind bringing back those memories...

*flashback*

"Ni Ni stop and close your eyes." Said Ethan we stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and it had started to sprinkle. We were walking back from the theater, we just watched Breaking Dawn back in freshman year. Surprisingly Ethan was happily eager to watch the movie as I was.

"What Ethan your crazy its going to rain soon and we should be back to our homes soon." I told him shivering in my thin cardigan. Ethan looked at me and gave me his leather tan jacket . I put the jacket inhaling deeply his expensive cologne scent.

"Thank you." I told him as I huddle in his warm jacket.

He nodded. "Nina just close your eyes and look up in the sky and think." He said seriously looking up at him that his eyes were close. His face tilted up in the grey sky the mist drizzled in his handsome face.

I did the same and felt his warm hand over mine."Now what?" I asked curiously.

"Wonder just wonder, let your mind wonder things in life and memories." He said simply, but instead of wondering I peeked at who stared back at me.

"Aren't you wondering?" I asked questionably.

"Nina will you still be my best friend if I'm different?" He asked

During the time I didn't know what he meant so I said; "You always been different Ethan and I will always be your best friend." I said unknowingly I hurt Ethan's ego. But I was doing in his favor thinking he wants me to agree with him.

"I guess that's okay." He said simply looking down the damp cement floor not looking at me."

"Hey are you okay." I said worriedly.

"Let's get home it's going to rain." Soon he said as let go of my hand and walked away...

*End of Flashback*

The sound of a car honking away snapped me away from my trance. Looking up to see I was already in front of Claire's house. Walking up to see the pattern glass door was wide open. My human instincts was yelling me this didn't felt right,but I ignored it walking right in her house.

What could happen?

"Claire it's me Nina!" I yelled waking through her country style living room. The yellow floorboards groaned as I walked by on them.

"We're outside in the yard Ni Ni." She was giggling hysterically like she was some evil witch. I was almost out the door when I stopped in my tracks my stomach clutched on fear.

This didn't felt right...

I felt strong arms caged my waist behind me. Smelling the familiar expensive colon and cigarettes.

"Gotcha." He said huskily in my ear.

Oh.My.Pears.

______________________________________

Vote & Comment :D