Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I want to know who he really is? Why is he like this? Why is he speaking to me now? After two years of silence, why now he opens his mouth and speaks?

So many questions that only Ethan can answer, all I can come up with is why...?

Deep inside I felt a blissful feeling that Ethan has talked to me, when his piercing green eyes look at me and smiles. I always have that warm feeling, like he loves what he sees.

However our friendship disapered in thin air, during the time Ethan changed. He's a diferent person, a stranger that twisted my feelings for him. I come to realize that he never cared of our friendship. I was always there for him when he needed me.but he wasn't there when my parents got a divorce in my sophomore year. Never he was when I didn't went to school for a whole week because I had the flu.

Never did he care.

I had enough of this as I got out of my bed getting out a brown box that contains memoirs. Opening it up there were photo albums which contained pictures of us, gifts he gave me on Christmas, birthdays et. Also there was the letters we used to write to each other in class, but this ends now.

I took the box down stairs were my mother was laying down the couch watching her soap operas.

"What are you doing with that box, Nina." She asked, her eyes were eyeing suspiciously at the box.

"Just want to get rid of some old papers" I replied with that I made my way outside of the house. Opening up the trash lid I dumped the box in, were it belongs.

"Goodbye Ethan." I said closing the lid.

"Saying goodbye to your boyfriend that dumped you."said an all knowing deep voice behind me.

I turned around to see it was no other than Damien Styles who stood in front of his sleek black motorcycle. His dark black hair looked messy from driving it.

"What are you doing here? Stalking me much?" I asked changing the subject.

"Your very funny you know that?" He said he was making his way towards me.

Oh my pears! He's coming towards menu heart was like thumping a million times per second as he had that smirked that played on his soft lips.

"Thanks for the compliment." I said sarcastically, trying not to deeply inhale his expensive cologne and cigarette scent when it hit my nose.

"Your welcome and I wasn't stalking you I live across from your house." He chucked pointing back to his minty green colored house.

"Well then welcome to the neighborhood." I mumbled I turned around, walking towards my house when he stopped me.

"What was that Miss. Greene?" He said successfully mocking Mr. Collin's raspy voice.

Darn it I've forgotten that Damien and I had the same class that time I was humiliated from Mr.C.

"Is that new?" I asked changing the subject again pointing at the motorcycle.

"Yes that's new and you shouldn't be changing the subject it's consider rude, you know?" His face clearly showed he wanted to tease more, but I will not let that happen.

"Ha ha your funny, bye" was my lame remarked. I turned away from walking towards home when all of a sudden I felt arms around my shoulders. Instantly I felt something click and then I felt sparks radiating all over my body.

Gosh now I think like a hormone girl describing cliché things on what the bad boy is doing to her, just great.

He turned me around to face him face to face. Feeling my face flaming red on having to dangerously close to me, he put his lips next to my ear and whispered two words that haunted me.

"You're mine." He said huskily with that he let go of me jumping into his sleek motor cycle, he sped off leaving me speechless not before he winked at me.

What the hell was that? I thought myself I entered the house luckily my mother was upstairs taking a shower.

Sitting on my bed thinking through in what happened. Is Damien sick or just a sick stalker? He's just playing with you Nina don't let him shoot you Cupid's arrow on you I thought.

No I wouldn't let him,though he does have those green eyes that would make any girl's heart melt.

Only time will tell.

^*^*^*^*^

My whole body was paralyzed with sleep when my mother came barging in to wake me up.

"Mommy can I just not go to school today" I wined hoping calling her 'mommy' would let me stay.

Such luck.

"No, you lazy kitten you can't miss a day of free education, you don't know how many teens your age don't have the same opportunities that you have..." She ranted off making me wish I shouldn't had wined.

*

The bell rang off for first period to begin in two minutes. I slammed my locker frustratedly wishing to be in my bed right now. I just wanted to get out of here and maybe go to the park and relax for a day...

I looked around my surroundings the hallways were empty, it wasn't the first time I ditched I've only done it two times.

One because I forgotten to do a project and I didn't wanted to be humiliated again by Mr. Collins.

Second Ethan wanted me to go... So yeah only on emergencies.

This was an emergency I felt my head started to get dizzy as I rounded back of the school campus.

There was a wire gate which all I need to do was to jump and hello freedom.

As I was about to jump I heard footsteps approaching and then a voice.

"Well what do I got here? " said a masculine sexy voice.

I recognize the voice anywhere as I turned around to face him.

____________________________________________________________

Who is it?

Vote & Comment!