Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Took a while to upload since I was drafting on my other story.

Enjoy :)

______________________________________

Right now I hate my friends or you can say ex best friends. They led me into a deadly trap like a mouse falling for the old fashion mouse trap. God I'm such a mouse I should of have run away when the front door was suspiciously wide open. Seriously who leaves their door open? Not unless it was scorching heat weather. Today's weather with its angry gray clouds and wind would tell us otherwise. Everything froze in its place my mind couldn't process that I was trap like a helpless weak mouse.

I just entered a nightmare or the Twilight Zone whatever you call it. The point is I'm not going to be on Earth anymore. I'll never go to the college of my dreams, travel around the world or get married at my aunt's ranch which is my dream wedding. Not when Death is right behind me waiting for me.

I looked straight on to see Mallory and Claire laughing their heads off like it was the best prank they had done. How could they turn me in with death? I felt death's arms were like strong chains around my waist. Death was so imminent I could almost taste it his scent was intoxicating my mind that I couldn't think straight. God I sound such a cherry crazy person right now.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" His lips

were inches away from my cheek that I felt it warmed up. His smooth dark voice awaken me and I was able to use my tongue.

"Traitors!" I screamed at the top of my lungs that my throat marred. I was beyond in rage as I stare down at Claire and Mallory doing a happy dance. I was trashing and kicking against Damien's hold, but he was indispensable. He throws me over his shoulder and I screamed like a crazy person.

"Let me go! I promise I will pay for the phone! Let go!" I shouted. Hitting his back with my fists he didn't budge instead I started to tug on his smooth hair.

"Behave." He snapped at me and he slapped my bottom which stung.

"You freak'n pervert! Let me go!" I shouted again but he ignored me. Once outside the very cool air felt like it pierced through my skin. It was probably like sixty degrees or less and the gray clouds look like they were going to pour on us any second.

Damien set me on my feet and I looked up at him in confusion. Was he going to do something to me but soon regret it. I wasn't sure with that evil,evil,evil and evil smirk playing on his light pink luscious lips.

Luscious? Seriously Nina whats up with you today? I looked upon him to see that he had an amused expression in his face and he was pointing up in the air.