Chapter 1

I appreciate a lot of your comments,votes, and fanning,they just make my day :) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH

____________________________________________________________

Nina's P.O.V

Present Time

How many times had I kissed him?

Are in the pictures I had found of him.

Does he know that I'm still here, waiting for him?

How many times had I called?

When I needed him the most.

I'm scared to know that I no longer exist to him and that he'll never know that I love him...

Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, and Ethan! He's all I can think about, God now I think like an obsessive person.

Get over him already Nina, he isn't meant for you! I thought to myself. All of a sudden I felt a stabbing pain in my ribs, making me yelped out in pain. My calculus teacher Mr. Collins turned away from the board, giving me an annoyed look.

"Miss. Greene is there anything you want to say to the class?" He said with a voice he was clearly annoyed I disturbed his "spotlight" of lecture to the class. Sometimes I consider that he's an arrogant lonely man.

"No" I mumbled in response, playing with my strawberry blond hair. It's a habit I hated, teachers will know that I'm embarrassed and will use that to humiliate me in front of the class.

"What was that, or was that 'moaning' I heard." He said with a shock fake voice clearly he's trying to embarrass me. Sure enough the whole class was laughing their asses off. Yelling out that I shouldn't be cutting myself.

I freak'n hate this class, especially Mr. Collins who's clearly enjoying the reaction from the class. I hate you Mr. Collins I'm glad your wife cheats on you with my uncle Davis...

"I said no." I mumbled louder, looking up to see the whole class was looking up, giving me disgusted looks. Already feeling my whole face flamed up in embarrassment.

"Well then as I was saying... He turned back towards the board continuing on, but I wasn't listening. I looked upon to Mallory Jenkins, the girl with frizzy red hair. Who happens to stab my ribs with her bony elbow, her expression looked innocent as she tried to hold in the laugh that was waiting to explode from her mouth.

"Thanks a lot Mall." I said venomously at her, hating her in that moment that she was the cause of this. She snickered in response, pushing her Harry Potter glasses up her freckled nose. I sighed, looking down at the notes, appalled to see there were doodles. No just doodles, there scribble in my writing was the word 'Ethan' that covered each of the page.

Ethan I thought. Do you know how much I missed our friendship...You.