Chapter 17

Apparently.. this is the last chapter ;w; *sobs* BUT I'm pretty sure I'll make a sequel. And I'll start RIGHT AWAY with writing it

I'm really thankful for all your support, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for everything :3

Song for this chapter is You Are The Only Exception - Paramore. Now have fun reading

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

"No", I repeated groaning.

"He's the sponsor. If he wants you to have another shooting with Oliver, there's nothing you can do about it", Heather sighed.

"But I- no, fuck that! I'm not doing this!", I snapped throwing my arms in the air. "There's tons of other models that work at Drop Dead. He can just let someone else do it!", I added.

"Well, you're kinda the main model for this collection, if you haven't noticed yet...", Heather muttered. 

I let out another frustrated groan and hit my forehead against the tabletop. "But I don't want to", I murmured.

"It's just a photoset, Cass. You won't die from it", Heather chuckled and patted my back.

"Ugh, can't I just say I'm ill or something so it's not today at least?", I groaned but she just laughed. 

"Pull yourself together. And besides you know that's not possible, Oli's going back to Sheffield tomorrow", Heather replied and I groaned again. "Well I'll have to go, see you", she grinned and left the house.

"Fuck my life", I whispered to myself as I opened the laptop. I cupped my jawline in my palm and rested my elbow on the desk while scrolling through my tumblr dashboard. I read through some messages and can't help but smile at them.

I got pretty famous as a Drop Dead model and I even got some fanmail from time to time. There were even some days when I'd get recognized on the streets and had to sign stuff. Yes, Drop Dead had grown very big. It was really popular and a famous brand. I opened up another message.

Hey, Cass. I don't know if you're ever gonna read this but anyways, I just wanted to say how much I admire your work! You are an amazing model, keep going, girl! I'm so excited for the new collection and even more since I've heard that you're the 'main model' for it! Will there be photos of you and Oli again? I really hope so, you're soooo my OTP ;) Keep up the amazing work!

OTP, yeah right. Apparently this girl wasn't the only one who thought that way. I received messages, tweets and stuff like that every single day. I don't even know where these people get those idea from. The last couple-photo session I had to do with Oli was last year.

Yes, it's been a year since the first collection of Drop Dead. A year since we had this little fight, where Oli said we should keep some distance. A year since he said something to me in general. We live in different apartments now, since we both earn enough money for a own living.

I share mine with Heather and Layla who happen to be my best friends now.

On my 19th birthday I visited my old city again. I got to see my mother, she wasn't mad at me for leaving.

My father got out of jail again and we've talked a bit. He apologized for everything and told me, he'd support me from now on.

And I met up with Becca and Lexie again too. They were really hyped up when I told them I lived in America now. They said they're going to visit me someday.

I let out a small sigh and closed the laptop again before getting up and entering my room. I changed into a pair of jeans, a black jumper and a grey jacket, since it was November and already snowing outside. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag before leaving the apartment and getting into the car.