Chapter 13

So... good and bad news. Good news first, because I'll soon be on vacation, I'll have lots and lots of time to work on this story! I already know the story lines for the next 5 chapters! And that's where the bad news come in, this story ends in 5 chapters ._. But hey, 5 chapters is a lot in my opinion! And I'm thinking of doing a sequel to this, but I'll let you decide. You don't have to answer right away lol, wait for the ending and tell me if you want more.

However, to this chapter: The song this time is Stay With Me - You Me At Six I hope you like this chapter, I really love you for voting and commenting and just reading in particular! I really appreciate it c: So, please have fun reading and don't forget to vote/comment <3

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

"Good morning", I smiled at Oli, who just entered the kitchen.

"Morning", he replied in a sleepy voice. I placed the two cups of coffee on the table and sat down. So did he.

"Thanks", he mumbled as he took a sip from the mug. "Should I walk you to the coffee shop?", he offered shrugging.

"Ah, no thank you. I'm sure you got better to do", I replied chuckling while spreading cream cheese on my bread. After we finished breakfast I grabbed my bag. "See you later", I smiled at Oli and waved before I left the apartment.

He was acting really strange lately. Though he's never been a talkative guy, he's even more quiet recently. But maybe it was just my imagination and I was overthinking it? Probably.

I arrived at the coffee shop and Travis immediately walked up to me.

"Hey", he greeted me with his gorgeous smile and pulled me into a kiss. I replied it and smiled at him. 

"Morning", I whispered against his lips before we both started working. Later that evening, two obviously drunk guys came into the café and sat down at a table. Normally I would've asked Travis if he could handle them, since I was busy with cleaning the tables but he was calling someone at the moment, so I figured he was even more busy than me. So I laid the damp cloth away and walk over to the boys.

"Can I get you anything?", I asked them with a polite smile. The blonde haired one looked at me, his eyes trailing down on me and up to my face again.

"Maybe. How about you get me you?", he grins. The other one bursted out in laugh.

"That sentence didn't make any sense", he snickered.

"You shut up", the blonde slurred angrily at his friend.

"I'm sorry, she's not purchasable", I heard a voice behind me. Travis walks up to me and slightly steps in front of me, ready to protect me if needed. The one with the black hair raises an eyebrow at Travis. 

"And who are you to interrupt our conversation?", he blabbered.

"Dude, who cares. Let's just all fuck her together", the blonde one replied and they both start to laugh.

Travis packed the blonde one roughly by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up.

"If you don't leave this café right now, I'll have to alarm the police because of harassment", he hissed at him and gently pushes him towards the door. "You too, get the fuck out of here", he snaps at the other one pointing to the door. He immediately got up as well and they left the shop.

"You know I could've handled that myself, Trav", I murmured. Travis turned around to face me and brushes his lips against mine.

"You never know what people are capable of", he whispered.