Chapter 16

Here we go again. Apparently Chapter 17 is going to be the last chapter but as I said, if I come up with any ideas, I'll do a sequel. Only if you want that of course. You can also give me ideas you'd like to have in the sequel. But please wait until I post Chapter 17 xD

Thank you for your support. I love to read your comments and feedback, it makes me so happy to see that you enjoy this story just as much as I enjoy writing it. You are seriously the best :3

Song for this chapter Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil. Now have fun reading ^-^

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Oliver's POV:

Cass and I haven't been talking since we kissed each other. Well not if we could avoid each other, obvious.

 Because that bastard Travis left the city, Cassie had to look after a new job and I told her she could just work at Drop Dead for any of that matter. So basically we ignored each other since 3 whole weeks. 

Sounds real childish right? 

We live in the same apartment, we work at the same place but we don't talk to each other at all. Ridiculous. 

But I really wasn't in the mood talking to her. She would push me away anyways, like she always fucking did so why even bother? I mean she made it quite obvious that she didn't want me around, so I might as well just respect that and give her the space she wants.

This week would be the last of the photoshooting. Well actually we'd only have to take some more photos today and tomorrow, the rest is basically editing and setting up the website. I even found a place for the shop and we would open it as soon as the website was online. 

"Hey, Layla. Have you seen Heather? Isn't she here yet", I asked the girl and she shook her head. 

"She won't come. She got ill yesterday evening", she muttered. 

Great. She could've at least said something. 

"Um.. who's doing the modeling then?", I asked and raised an eyebrow at her. I actually planned on taking a couple of pictures with Heather.

"I don't know, is there anyone else free?", Layla shrugged. I winced at that question. We didn't have too many models and apparently all of the girls had to do their own shooting. The only one that was free today was no other than Cass. 

"How about you?", I muttered and bit my tongue. 

"Um, excuse me? Weren't you the one who told me to do the shooting at the funfair? Which apparently I have to go to now if I don't want to miss the train", she sighed and I nodded.

"Sure, sorry. Hurry up then", I murmured faking a smile. It was too late for her to switch shifts with Cassandra now. Layla nodded and waved a goodbye before leaving the studio. I let out a sigh as I grabbed my phone.

Oh, fuck it, it was only a shooting right? I typed in her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?", I heard her voice.

God, how I've missed her voice.. No, Oli. Pull yourself together and concentrate.

"Hey, Cass. Um.. sorry for the sudden call, I hope I didn't disturb you with anything?", I asked.

"Uh, no, you didn't. Why are you calling?", she replied. I cleared my throat and let out a sigh.

"Heather can't come to the shooting today and everyone else is busy", I said.

"So?", she asked dragging the o.

"I thought you could step in for her maybe?", I asked.

For a few seconds there was no response but then I heard her take in a breath. "Sure thing. Give me 20 minutes and I'll be there", she replied and hung up.