Chapter 15

A/N: Another chapter for you guys since I can't sleep. Ugh, it's really annoying recently. This weekend I've been going to sleep at 2AM and 5AM x_x Well whatever, enjoy this please! Song this time is This One's For You- Of Mice & Men.

By the way, I'm fully aware that DROP DEAD isn't in America but their store in London and their basement in Sheffield but hey, it's a fanfiction so stfu and switch on your imagination, babes ~ xD And the photos on the side are just because of the jumpers. If you want to imagine the models to look like that, fine with me. Cassandra doesn't look like her though but I think you get that o:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

It's been a few days since Oli saved me. It seemed like everything turned back to normal. But I didn't go to the coffee shop again of course. Oliver's clothing line was actually going really well. They even organized a photo shooting. But apparently they didn't have too many models.

Oli would be one himself. Today would be the first day of shooting and since he didn't want me to be all alone home, he offered me to come with him. Which was a great idea. I was really afraid of Travis coming around.

That asshole tried to call me all the time and he literally spammed me with text messages in which he told me how sorry he was. Wanker. I'd never buy that!

I got myself ready, hopped in the shower and let the water flow over my body real quick. I went out of the bathroom again and put on matching underwear before I chose a grey top, black skinnies a black jacket combined with a red checkered vest and matching red Vans. I dried my white blonde dyed hair and straightened it before applying decent makeup.

Yeah, I've changed my hair dye. I just felt like it as a sign that things are going to be different from now on? It may sound stupid, but whatever.

"Cass, are you ready?", I heard Oli's voice from downstairs.

"Give me a minute!", I called back as I finished the last strand of hair. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"You ready?", Oliver asked and I nodded smiling.

"Sure. Let's go", I replied and left the apartment with Oli. We went to the train station together.

The shooting would be outside and everyone would meet up at a place near a lake. "Crap, I forgot my bag. The train tickets are in there", Oli groaned.

"Seriously? You're such a dork", I laughed at him and took the keys to the apartment out of my bag. 

"What're you doing?", he asked concerned as I handed him my bag. 

"Wait at the train station, I'll get your purse", I smiled at him and turned around. Before he could stop me, I started walking away.

Gladly we didn't come too far, so I got back real quick.

"Cass! Finally", Travis smiled at me. I gave him a surprised look. He was standing in front of the door, a bouquet of roses in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why're you here?", I hissed.

"I've been waiting for you to open the door for like 20 minutes..", he shrugged as he walked up to me. I took a step back.

"I don't want to see you, leave now", I spat at him. He let out a sigh.

"Fuck, Cass. Let me at least explain everything! I was a fucking idiot, I know that. I didn't mean to hurt you and I know words can't make up for what I did to you. You were right about the bets but... I really miss you Cass. I really do. I feel bad about what I did, I know better now, you deserve better but I just want you to at least accept my apologies. I'm sorry", he muttered.