Chapter 25: Tania vs Vegeta

Start from the beginning

Tania chased after father's steps, pounding a fist into his torso, sending his body back to the tiled ground.

Father quickly made a recovery and shot up to his feet, continuing to fire a barrage of his energy at Tania, burning her skin on impact, embracing the smoke that escaped her wounds.

Tania laughed.

"What are you laughing at you little brat!" The saiyan growls in annoyance.

"That blast felt like nothing."

"Well you see, i'm only warming up." Father mumbles.

An aura of gold instantly surrounded the prince's body, a torrent of his own energy began to engulf him, his black hair spiking towards the sky, shifting its color to match the aura.

He glared at Tania with intense emerald eyes. After a moment of odd silence, Tania leaned her body in, pulling her arms to her side, a sharp, blue light forming in her conjoined palms.

Don't tell me she's really gonna... No, I won't let her use this much energy! She'll destroy the time chamber and Gohan and Piccolo will be trapped in there forever.

"Father!" I shout. "You have to stop her or else she'll trap Gohan and Piccolo in the chamber for eternity."

"Be quiet boy!" The prince yells. "I don't take any orders from you!"

"Kah, Me, Ha, Me...." Tania begins to chant, her voice echoing around the area.

"Vegeta!" Dende cries out. "Your gonna have to do something quick! She's not playing around."

Father grunted. "Fine! I'll do something!"

Vegeta then threw his arms out to his sides, his palms left open. There was a sparkle in his eyes. "You want to fight all out? Fine then!" On command, orbs of glimmering light formed in the saiyan's hands, gradually becoming larger as he held them.

Vegeta slammed his palms together in front of him, forcing the orbs to come together. "Final Flash!" Vegeta yells, the orb launching from his hands as a stream of golden energy, flying at Tania like a bullet.

"HA!" Tania screams as well, throwing her arms forward, unleashing her own wave of ocean-blue energy. Both of their attacks meeting each other, forcing against each other. The warriors grunted and cried as more and more of their power was put into their attack.

"YOU WON'T WIN!" Father shouts, the torrent of energy growing stronger and stronger, his blast pushing farther and farther.

"We'll see about that!" Tania retaliates, forming her own shield of golden veil around her body, her long, black hair forming up at a spike, shifting to the same golden color.

"Impossible!" Father, Dende and I yell in complete shock as we witnessed Tania turning into a legend.

She's not even a saiyan! So how did she...

"Brat! How did you learn to turn into a super saiyan?!" Father demands in frustration and confusion.

I saw as there was now lightning forming around the two opponents. Tania's eyes were still a bloody dark red, but her appearance had changed into that of a super saiyan, maybe even stronger than that.

Both of the warriors met a glare with their eyes, volleying their blasts between each other.

Finally, there was a break at the meeting point. Their blasts did nothing but end in a stalemate, exploding in a sudden rush of energy, forming an immense cloud of dust around the battlefield.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion coming from behind us and we turned around to see that the impact of the blast had destroyed the palace.

"OH NO!" Dende cries out. "GOHAN! PICCOLO!"