Chapter 18: Special Spaghetti.

Continued:

Lottie and Waliyha show me the whole school, and we pretty much had the same classes together. Half of the day has passed and now it is our break time.

"And this is our cafeteria," Lottie says, opening her arms wide in a dramatic way, as I look around the cafeteria surprisingly.

"It's really big," I state, getting impressed, when they ask me about food but I refuse politely.

"Why? Are you on dieting or are you one of those girls who like to starve themselves to look like a model?" Lottie asks, raising her eyebrow at me as we stand in front of the counter to place our order.

"Neither one of them, I'm just not in the mood." I say, slightly chuckling.

"At least try the special spaghetti of our cafeteria." Waliyha suggests, and I raise my eye brow at the word 'special'.

"Yeah, you should try them, they're really yum." Lottie say, licking her lips and closing her eyes which makes me laugh at her.

This is the first time, I've laughed in the past three weeks and that's because of these two, it's just been few hours since I met them and they are already making me forget about what's going on in my life.

"You're really cute," I smile at her.

"And pretty, hot, sexy, beautiful, crazy.." She begins to describe herself, counting her qualities on her finger tips, making me laugh at her.

"So, we're eating the spaghetti and it's final." Waliyha orders, and Lottie salutes her, when she places the order at the counter and the workers hand us three plates of speghetti, each to one of us.

"Let's sit at the last table over there, Hazel will be joining us soon." Waliyha points at the table at the back, as we start walking and I ask her about Hazel, and she informs that she is their best friend.

As we pass by the students sitting on the tables, I hear some of them stating things about me, making me sigh as I continue to walk, ignoring them.

"Is She the New Girl?"

"She's kinda pretty."

"What? Are you blind? From which angle is she pretty?"

"She's ugly!"

"Looks like a hoe."

"Shut up you bitch!" I hear Lottie yell, making me quickly turn around to find Lottie yelling at the girl who called me a hoe.

"You shut up Lottie Tomlinson, don't mess with me!" The girl snaps at her, gettinh up from her chair, as Lottie moves forward, glaring at her.

"What if I do huh?" Lottie says, getting angry, when I quickly grab Lottie's hand and try to pull her away from those girls.

"Melanie, she's saying rubbish about you, when she doesn't even know you." Waliyha exclaims, glaring at those girls, making me sigh as I shake my head.

"Guys you need to stop, leave it, this is not something new for me." I say, grabbing Lottie's hand and pulling her away from them, as Lottie and Waliyha glare at those girls before heading towards the table at the back. Before I can step forward, one of them move their leg forward, making me trip as the tray of spaghetti from my hand flies in the air and lands on the person standing in front of me, causing my eyes to widen. Thankfully I didn't fall, but the spaghetti can cause me a trouble.

"Oh God!" I squeal, gasping and covering my face with both of my hands.

"What the hell?!" The person turns around and yells at me, causing me to flinch.