Scotty

A/N JustALittleTrekkie, thank you for this request! Enjoy! 

It was Valentines Day & you were looking for your best friend, Scotty. You never really have a date this time, so you thought you would hang out with Scotty on shore leave. If only you could find him. "Ugh, why is that man so difficult to find?" you thought to yourself. It looked like you were going to need some help. You saw Spock walking down the same hallway as you, so you decide to ask him.

You approached him & asked smiling, "Excuse me Commander Spock, I was wondering if you knew where Scotty was?" He lifted his head from his P.A.D.D. to look down at you. "The last time I was encountered with Mr. Scot, he was located in the room with the numbers of 342. It seemed that he was occupied with a certain cord included in the surface of the wall of the room." "Thank you!" you told him a & quickly walked though the hallways some more to get to the room.

"Why would he be in that room?" you wondered. You entered the room & found Scotty half way in the wall with bits of sparks here & there. You waited till he was done & when he scooted out in the open with one of those metallic mask. You screamed a bit because you were not expecting that.

"Oh, hullo there Y/N." he said, his voice echoing in his mask. "Hi Scotty, how are you?" you asks him. He took the mask off to reveal the smiling face of Scotty. "I'm doing pretty good, also I've been wanted to ask ye something" He sat criss cross from his work place & turned to you.

"Later today, would ye like to go on shore leave together? I know some places that ye would like." You nodded your head quickly in agreement. That was better then what you were thinking, just playing scrabble & stuff like that. Boring. "Great! I'll pick ye up when I'm done here!"

You sat down next to him & shook your head. "No way I'm I leaving you here with all this work! I'll help!" you told him happily. He was a bit taken back by your sudden movement to sit so close to him, but he relaxed as he saw your happiness to stay with him & help.

You have been working up in the bridge, but you knew a thing or two about things in engineering. But Scotty was the master at it, so you did the best you could & handing him whatever tools he needed. You would daydream about him & you. You almost got caught one time. Even though you were friends & all, you still wondered what would happen if it was a little more than that.

After an hour later of that, it was time for shore leave. It was only for a few days so you didn't have to pack much. You & Scotty sat together on the small aircraft & talked about what he had planed. "Then after a long day of that, ye & I can go to the bar to get a couple of drinks." he told you as the ship landed. Since there was still snow on the ground, you & Scotty wore your snow boots while walking. "That sounds great!" you told him. Luckily enough, you both stayed in the same hotel.

They had almost everything there, a indoor swimming pool, great rooms, continental breakfast, even a karaoke bar! Now that would be fun. You wondered if Scotty would sing a song. But you knew when Scotty asked you to spend Valentines Day with him, you knew you would have a great day.

You went to your room as Scotty went to his to get ready for tonight. Tonight was pretty simple, take it that you arrived close to night, Scotty would bring you to dinner, then have fun at the karaoke bar. You packed your favorite dress for this occasion.First you took a warm shower to freshen up, then got dressed as your hair dried. When it was done, you brushed it, curled the ends slightly, & you were ready! You sprayed some perfume in the air & walked through it.

Just as you did that, there was a knock at the door. You walked towards it & opened the door. And WOW. What turned from the master of engineering to the master of looks, you thought as you looked at him, wide eye. He did the same when he saw you! It must have looked strange to other people in the halls. Finally, Scotty shook his head & told you, "Amazing Y/N, ye look amazing." You blush & return the compliment, "You look really handsome Scotty."

He slightly blushes as he holds his hand out to you. "May we go?" You hold his hand & gently lean on his shoulder. "Sure." you answer. You couldn't see it, but he had a large smile on his face from not alone just holding your hand, but also by you leaning on him! He had that smile all the way through dinner. You wondered what he was thinking about. When dinner was done, it was karaoke bar time. It was just in the next room, but Scotty still held your hand like a gentleman.

When you sat in the chair that Scotty pulled out for you, he sat in the one next to you. Then he held both of your hands. "Y/N, I really, really like ye, I would like it if we could be more then friends." he told you in all seriousness. You looked at the stage & back at him. You had an idea. "Of course Scotty, that's what I've been thinking to." you told him grinning.

You pecked him on the lips & grinned some more at his face of disbelief. He's probable thinking, "Did she just kiss me?" "See, that was me proving I was serious. Now you have to sing a song I choose for you to prove your serious." you said, pointing to the stage.

"Whut? Why can't I just kiss ye back?" he whined. You shrugged your shoulders & replied smirking, "I guess working on the bridge I rubbed off of Kirk." He gave you a loving yet deathly stare as he grumbled & walked up to the stage. You went to the DJ & whispered in his ear. He looked at you like you were drunk, You fronted & shook your head no. He shrugged & started to play the music as you quickly ran up with Scotty. He looked at you as the music played.

You giggled as you grabbed a microphone. What you choose was Love Is An Open Door by Frozen. You started first, then Scotty. The audience just laughed because they probable thought we were drunk like the DJ thought. Although, Scotty sung pretty good. It was super fun, for you & him!

When in ended, surprisingly we got around of applause. Scotty walked you quickly out there in the halls to talk. "There, did I prove it?" he asked you, hands on his hips. You laughed & kissed him. "Yes you did." you mumbled. Then you looked straight in his eyes & asked, "But that was fun, right?" He smirked. "As long as ye were with me, then yes, it was kind of fun."

Hope you guys like! Please follow,comment, & vote! :)