Through Her

A/N: I'm back but you're gonna wish I wasn't. (: Btw excuse the errors and how probably half of this doesn't make sense i haven't slept in like 24 hours! *Inspired by Through Her by The Weeknd*

You looked at your watch and your eyes widened at the time. Shit, you were already fifteen minutes late. You pushed through the crowd of people muttering apologies as you hurried along.

By the time you arrived at your building you were panting slightly. There was a raven haired girl standing in the middle of lobby, constantly checking between the time on her phone and the door while giving off little exasperated sighs. She was dressed in black jeans, a red cropped sweater with the word 'WANTED' written across her chest, and a choker around her neck.

your first thought was, Holy fucking shit she's hot

When she spotted you, her eyes narrowed dangerously, and you smiled nervously while walking towards her. Her green eyes were piercing and intimidating. Like fucking Medusa, if you stared too long you'd turn to stone.

"You must be Lauren," You said once you reached her, offering your hand to her. "I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you."

"You're late," She huffed, looking at your hand briefly, before crossing her arms. You awkwardly slid your hand into your jacket pocket. This is off to a great start, you thought.  

"Oh y-yeah sorry-" She's staring you down and it's making you increasingly uncomfortable and nervous. "I got held u-up at my j-job." You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering but those intense green eyes scared you a little. 

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Do you have the lease with you?"

"I- Yeah right here." You fished out the lease from your bag and waved it around, smiling kindly. You already took the liberty of already signing everything you needed to. 

Lauren pursed her lips into a firm line her eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. She snatched away the lease and went through it, signing where she was supposed to. 

You took a moment to take in Lauren's appearance once again. Her stoic posture, snarky attitude, sharp jaw line, and intense green eyes. It was hard to believe this serious all work no play type of person was friends with Dinah who is always goofy and playful. 

You were kinda regretting blindly trusting Dinah instead of meeting this girl first. But you were desperate with the renewal of your lease and your old roommate leaving the country to backpack across Europe for a year and then some. You had been complaining about having to go through the process of finding a new roommate when Dinah had said she had a friend that was in need of a place to stay. Because you were so relieved at not having to waste precious time on looking you accepted without question. 

Now you were wishing that you had questioned a bit. You didn't know if this was going to workout or not but it was too late to back out now. After Lauren finished signing the papers the two of you met with the landlord to finalize everything and go over all the rules and regulations about the building. With a key for Lauren and a final smile, the two of you were off to check out your now shared apartment.