Morning Runs

A/N: She's so pretty I'm unstable! 

"I think I'm gonna go for a run tomorrow," You said absentmindedly, stuffing some more popcorn in your mouth. 

You, Your girlfriend, and your friends were sprawled around the living room of your house. You guys were just hanging out and watching some Australian show. It was called Ja'mie: Private school girl and oh my god, it was so bad. You don't know why you decided to watch it. Actually, it was probably because it was so bad it was funny. 

"Why would you subject yourself to such torture?" Ally gasped.  

"Christmas is coming up," You said in a 'duh' tone and they all stare at you expectantly, slightly judging you as well. "And Thanksgiving was last week," You stated and they gave you a 'Wtf are you talking about?' look. 

"The fuck bitch are you a broken calendar?" Dinah sassed from her position on the floor. You flip her off and throw some popcorn at her. "New Year's is after Christmas so what's your point?" 

"My point is I need to work out so I stay in shape!" There was a chorus of groans and disagreements from all the other girls in the living room. 

"Babe," Your girlfriend, Lauren, sat up and straddled you. She looked very serious, "I'm only going to say this once: You don't need to work out cause you already have a bangin' body," She smirked and nipped at the underside of your jaw. 

"Hmm I knew you were only with me for my body," You teased then gasped when Lauren squeezed your breasts. You pried her hands off of you because your friends were literally two feet away. "But seriously at thanksgiving your family would not stop feeding me! I had to physically push your aunt's hand away so she wouldn't put anymore food on my plate. Then she looked at me like I had just kicked her dog!" 

Last week you went over to Lauren's house for thanksgiving to officially meet all of her family. It actually wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. They were lovely people but man did Cubans know how to eat. There seemed to be an endless amount of food. They could've fed everyone on the freaking block. 

"Or maybe it was because you did actually kick her dog." Lauren gave you a pointed look before cuddling into your side again. 

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed and sat up, causing Lauren to slip down behind your back. "How many times do I have to tell you? It was an accident! I got scared when it bit my ankle and it's not my fault I have ninja like reflexes!" You said, crossing your arms defensively. 

"Whatever you say babe," Your girlfriend of eight months sighed and wrapped her arms around your waist. 

"Yeah, it is whatever I say. And I say I didn't kick that ugly little rat!" 

"Hey! That's no way to talk about Louis from One Direction." Camila piped up from under the mountain of blankets she was bundled in. Everyone busted out laughing at Camila. She was literally buried in those blankets and pillows. Gone and never to be found again. But really where was her head at? You briefly wondered if you should go and rescue the poor girl. Oh god, what if you got sucked in too? Nope, that is not happening. The big bootied Cuban is on her own. 

You sat there, there still laughing, when you felt something hit the side of your head. "What the fuck. Did you just throw a soda can at me Dinah Jane?" You grumbled and picked up the can, throwing it back at her.

"Fuck you! Mani did it!" The Polynesian girl shouted. 

"Mani?!" You gaped at the dancer. 

"I'm sorry!" She held up her hands in defense. "You guys wouldn't shut up and I'm trying to watch the show." 

"Everybody else was laughing too!" You gestured wildly around the room with your hands. She just shrugged her shoulders and you lunged at her only to be held down by Lauren. 

"Easy there tiger," The Latina laughed and kissed the spot on your head where the can hit. 

You sighed and cuddled up with your girlfriend. You would get your revenge on Normani later. 

"Spending the night babe?" You asked quietly into her ear. She smiled up at you and nodded. 

~*~*~*~*~ 

You shot up in bed when your alarm went off. You hastily pressed the snooze button, effectively silencing the damn thing, and rubbed your eyes. It was five O'clock in the morning. Jesus Christ, the sun wasn't even up yet! Why you chose to wake up at five am you will never know. 

You turned to the other side of the bed and a slow smile spread across your face. Lauren was sleeping on her stomach with her head turned towards you. The blanket, that was covering her naked body last night, had slipped down and was now settled at the small of her back, barely covering her butt. Her hair was in messy waves covering her face and sprawled across the pillows. Her mouth was slightly agape and you could hear her slow and steady breathing. 

You reached out and carefully moved the hair from her beautiful face. You took a moment to admire the sleeping girl that laid next to you. She looked so peaceful. You kinda felt bad for wanting to wake her up but at the same time you didn't. Couples that exercise together stay together. 

Or some Tumblr shit like that, right? 

You move to hover over Lauren and start to trail kisses from the base of her spine to her shoulders. She just giggled and squirmed in her sleep. The Cuban girl has always been ticklish and a very heavy sleeper. "Wake up Laur," You murmured and kissed the spot under her ear. She just sighed and buried her face into the pillow. 

"Baby get up," You tried again, moving her hair out of the way, and kissing the dragonfly tattoo she has on the nape of her neck. Suddenly you're being flipped onto your back and Lauren is laying like dead weight on top of you.  You spit out the hair caught in your mouth and lightly smack The smaller girl's glorious butt. "C'mon I want us to go on the run together like cute couples do." 

Lauren brings up her hand and starts touching every part of your face till she covers your mouth. "Shh. Sleepy time," She mumbled groggily and nuzzles her face into your neck. You let out a defeated sigh and smile at her cuteness. You close your eyes and stroke her hair. 

Looks like you aren't going for a run today after all. 

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: I just wanna say that whatever I write is just for fun and jokes! Never take me seriously. This is just fan fiction. It's never that deep. 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!