Mistletoe Maniacs

A/N: Did someone say fluff?! P.S. the gif makes me emotional. The greatest music video they've ever done. P.P.S. I didn't proof read sorry!

"Lauser this is so lame," Dinah laughed from her spot on the couch, watching as her friend ran around the house putting up mistletoe in almost every corner around their apartment. "You even put one out on the balcony!" 

It was Christmas time and they were hosting a Christmas party. Lauren was trying to set up their apartment perfectly so she would have the opportunity to kiss her long time crush. Usually she would've gone right up and asked the girl out but unfortunately her object of affection was in a relationship. They recently broke up and Lauren has given the girl time to grieve and move on so now it's time for her to slide on in. Hence the mistletoe all around the house. 

"Shut up, you never know what could happen," Lauren glared at her roommate as she put up the last mistletoe. "At least I'm making a move! You're too much of a chicken shit to even look Normani in the eye." 

Immediately, Dinah stopped laughing and scowled at her best friend. "Girl, shut your mouth and go buy some ChapStick! I'm sure Y/N doesn't wanna feel like she's kissing sandpaper with your chapped ass lips." 

Lauren gasped, feeling scandalized, and brought her fingers up to touch her lips. "You bitch!" Lauren pounced on the Polynesian girl and started hitting her with one of Ally's, their other roommate, Christmas themed pillows. Yes, Christmas was a very serious thing in their house. Ally always went all out. 

"I know I did not just hear cursing in this house!" A stern voice yelled from the kitchen. Both girls immediately froze and stared wide eyed at each other. 

"It was Lauren!" 

"It was Dinah!" 

"Liar!" They yelled in unison and Dinah pushed Lauren off of her and laughed when she hit the floor with a loud thump.   

Ally walked into the living room wearing an elf apron that had flower splattered on it and her hands on her hips. "I swear I'm living with children," She muttered to herself when she saw Dinah on the couch silently laughing and Lauren on the floor with her arms crossed and pouting. "Girls, I don't care who said it, I told you I don't want to hear swearing around this time of year." She gave them a pointed look. "Lauren if Dinah is getting on your nerves you say Grinch instead of the B word. Do I make myself clear?" 

Ally ignored the way the girls looked at each other and snickered at her antics. She was completely serious. Swearing meant negativity and she didn't want any of that during her favorite time of year. And besides it was Jesus' birthday coming up and she was a holy girl, up in church every Sunday praising her little heart out. 

"You got it smalls," Dinah fake saluted. 

"Yeah totally Als," Lauren smiled sweetly. 

"Now come help me finish baking you lazy Grinches!" Ally laughed to herself when she heard her roommates call after her. 

~*~*~*~*~ 

 "Normani, are you sure I look okay?" You asked her for the billionth time, looking down at your outfit insecurely. 

Normani looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes, "Y/N, like I've said all the hundred other times you've asked me, you look great now zip it before I shove a candy cane up your ass." 

"Kinky moani," You wiggled your eyebrows and She shoved your shoulder. 

"You're gross," Normani laughed then a smirk made its way onto her face. "You trying to impress Lauren?" She asked teasingly.