Torturous Teasing

A/N: The gif.. . I am deceased rip

"I think all this blue balling Lauren is doing to me is like fucking up my vision." You moved the bottle of vitamin water you're trying to read closer and farther from your face, blinking rapidly. "Normani, can I go blind from this shit?!" 

It was a legitimate fear. You can't remember the last time Lauren let you cum or let you touch her. Things would get hot and heavy and next thing you know she's leaving you high and not so dry. It's been and awful week. being In a constant state of arousal with no relief. 

You curse your incredibly sexy girlfriend with her long black hair, piercing green eyes, and big Cuban ass. 

"No, that's because you don't eat enough carrots you dumbass." Normani ripped the bottle out of your hand and took a swig. "Here eat some of mine and give me your chips!" She pushed her bowl of various vegetables in front of you. 

You look at it with unmasked distaste and push it back towards the girl. "Normani, stop trying to force your disgustingly healthy eating habits on me! Not my fault your dance instructor is a psychopath and forces you to eat this shit." 

"I miss fatty food so much, Y/N!" The ebony skinned girl cried. She took a bite out of her broccoli and let out a chocked sob. It was just so gross. "I just want a big fat juicy burger," Normani licked her lips as her hand mimicked holding a burger. "With bacon on it and a huge plate of fries." Her eyes glazed over as she pictured it in her head. 

"At least we can be miserable together." 

Normani shook her head when your head had suddenly turned into a chocolate sundae. "You don't even have balls." She flicked a carrot at you. "Why is she teasing you anyway?" 

"I don't know!" You made a show of eating your bag of chips, making sure to hum appreciatively when you suck the residue of your fingers as revenge and Normani audibly whimpered. She tried to grab the bag but you were too fast. "A-actually, I think it was because I fingered her under the table while we were having dinner with her parents last week." 

"You're unbelievable," Normani snorted.

You shrugged and stared off into the distance, a goofy grin on your face as you recalled what happened.  

It was actually a weekly thing the Jauregui's liked to do ever since Lauren went to college. At least once a week they'd like to get together to catch up on everything going on. As you can tell they were a pretty tight knit family. You were no stranger to the family get together since you've been with their eldest for quite some time now. 

You placed your hand on Lauren's thigh, thanking whatever possessed to wear a skirt that day. Lauren gave your hand a gentle squeeze before placing a kiss on your cheek. You try to keep your lips from forming a smirk. She had too much faith in you. Slowly you trailed your hand up her inner thigh. "This tastes great Mama J. New recipe?" You tried to make conversation as if your hand isn't almost touching Lauren's most intimate area. 

Lauren clamped her thighs together to prevent your hand from moving any further. She gave you a pointed look but you just winked at her as you took a sip of water. 

"Yes, Taylor got me a cookbook and I tried out one of the recipes tonight. I think it came out pretty good." Clara took another bite of her food. 

"Excellent as always, Mama J," You smiled charmingly at your girlfriend's mother. 

"Such a flatterer. She's a keeper mija," Clara winked at her daughter. 

You smile cheekily at Lauren and she rolls her eyes. "You say that every time we come over, Mami. She's not even that gre-ah" Lauren cut herself of with a gasp when your nails rake up her inner thigh.