"Ohhh okay I'll do that." I chuckled. Jack softly chuckled and went to his locker.

I opened my locker and I took out my history book.

On the door of the locker was photographs of Jack and I. There was some of us cuddling and kissing. I run my fingers though the pictures, wishing I could remember.

"J-Jack, we h-have to go n-now." Jack tapped my shoulder, stuttering.

"Okay let's go." I replied walking with him.

The bell rang right when we entered the class. I'm pretty sure he has been coming to school while I was in my coma.

"Ahh Jack Gilinsky welcome back. Where have you been?" The teacher asked.

"He got in a accident and has some memory loss." Jack answered because I don't know who the fuck he is. All I know he's a teacher.

"Okay got it. Well I'm Mr. Irwin, your history teacher." He smiled.

I nodded and shook his hand.

"You sit next to Jack over there." He pointed to a seat.

I nodded again and followed Jack to our seats.

~/~/~

The bell rang to go home. Jack and I got up from the table after a awkward silence lunch.

"Did you finish your homework?" He asked.

"Yeah I did during PE because I had a headache." I replied putting on my backpack.

He nodded and we walked out.

We got in the car and Jack sighed. "Jack I will remember you I promise." I said putting on my seat belt.

He chuckled shaking his head. "Don't tell me things that aren't true. And promising something that probably isn't going to happen is shit." He explained driving off.

Jack Johnson's POV

After a two-hour drive and silence, we got to the lake.

I took off my seatbelt and sat there.

"Are we going to get out?" Jack asked. I shook my head and climbed over. I sat on jacks lap.

"Jack um, what are you doing? He asked.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked.

He closed his eyes and pulled his hair that I wanna tangle my fingers in. He bit his lip and thought.

"Well no." He opened his eyes.

"Let's go outside." I mumbled getting out. He followed as we walked through the trees and logs.

We got to the lake and I sat down on the grass. He sat down as well and looked up, squinting.

After a good twenty minutes, he shot up.

"I remember this place!" He exclaimed walking to the lake and looking at the ducks swimming.

Yes,

Yes,

Oh dear lord yes!

"You do?" I smile getting up with him.

"My mom used to bring my sisters and I here! I would look for snails and frogs to take home!" He explained smiling.

My smile dropped.Reasons not to have so much hope.

"O-Oh o-okay then."I replied. Tears formed in my eyes. We planned our lives here, we made out here, but he still doesn't remember us.

"Oh was I supposed to remember something else? Because-'' I cut him off.

"Forget it. We have one more location." I shook my head and walked off to the car.

~/~/~

This is my last chance. If doesn't go well, I might just end.

I parked on the side of the road. I took off my seatbelt and looked at him.

"Jack, please try your hardest here. I need you to remember this place. Please just please that's all I'm asking for." I begged.

"I'll try my hardest I promise." He replied.

We got out of the car and walked out to the trail. Leaves covered the dirt grounds. The night slowly started to creep in.

We walked out of the trail. I look at all fast cars going. Imagine me actually jumping off, falling to of my death, and Jack not stopping me.

"Come over here." I grabbed his hand and walked to the rails.

"Look out. Look out at all of the cars. And think. Please." I explained.

He did his usual thinking method.

Please lord just please. I need him. I can't live without him.

"I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"Sit." I said sitting down were we sat down.

He opened his eyes and nodded. He sat down and I went on lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Now, think." I whispered looking in his eyes.

He did it again.

Thinking,

Thinking,

And thinking.

Minutes what seemed like hours passed.

He just needs to.

"Jack," he said opening his eyes.

"I-I can't remember anything." He sighed.

No,

No,

No no no no.

"FUCK IT." I yelled. I cupped his cheeks and passionately.

He didn't kiss back. He shut his eyes tightly, not enjoying it.

I pull away and he wipes his lips. "Jack I'm sorry. I don't remember you." He said, moving me and getting up.

That's the straw that broke the camels back.

I got up and ran. Ran faster then I ever could.

"Jack wait come back!" Jack yelled.

I hid behind a tree and cried.

"How? How can he forget me? OUT OF ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE ME?!" I cried.

I heard the car engine start and drive off.

I found an empty beer bottle on the ground. Cut. I need to cut.

I grabbed the bottle and smashed it against the tree.

I grabbed a piece of glass and cut 4 deep lines in my wrist.

1 for thinking Jack will remember me.

1 for living.

1 for being someone no one will ever love.

And 1 for every moment I've been happy.

A/N

Hai guyssss.😊😊😊💕💕 I updated yay🦄

🚀gotta blast 🚀