Chapter 30

I look once more at Daesung who raised his thumbs up and smiled at me. Seeing it as a good sign, I took a deep breath and let my feet move on its own. Lights on the hallway was dimmed as different kinds of candles flicker on each side of the carpet. There were white and pink petals scattered around the floor. I wasn't that far from my room when I saw this frame hanging on a wall with flowers all over on it.

"Love is beautiful experience. True love knows no depth. It isn't ordinary. It doesn't come around often at all. But since you came... I know its genuine."

A smile is on my face as I trace the first word. I made my way down the hallway with a chuckle or shake of my head when I realize every wall has a framed picture of me and GD. Some were hilarious, other are all smiles but what stood out the most for me is the stolen shot of him staring at my face with adoration.

"Maybe I should ask him a copy of this shot." I mumble. Proof that GD has this kind of expression too. Hmm...As I reach the stairs, my smile grew on what I saw. Pink and white balloons were tied on the railings with small cards hanging on it and has written words inside.

"True love is rare... It is selfless... It is honest... It is bold... Gratitude... Gentle... Survives... And its all you..."

My hand covers my mouth hiding the small sob from my lips.

"Oh dear, I'm going to cry..." I said to myself, fanning the tears that's threatening to fall any minute from now. He and these cheesy lines... Stepping down the stairs I make my way down the short hallway, this time I let out a giggle. Just around the corner in the side table sat this adorable white teddy bear staring at me with its big brown eyes holding a big fluffy heart with a note in it.

"Love is intense and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful. I found it in you and I wouldn't let you go."

I couldn't resist but to grab and hug it tightly. My walls are shaking and crumbling with his sweet gestures. With the teddybear on my arms, I followed the trail of petals straight to the kitchen. I almost laugh how every surface is covered this time with candies and chocolates. In the center of the counter sat a bowl of my favorite sweets and the last note.

"Love is the most spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone... And I feel it with you."

I could feel a tear slide down my cheeks as I try to stop myself from crying. My makeup would be ruined because of the rollercoaster inside me. Wiping it away, i took a deep breath and smiled to myself. So what if I'm trying to be tough and all the sh%t? I didn't give a fly anymore. I wanted to see him. I wanted to tell him. My heart thumping hard like a horde of horses running around my chest and butterflies swarming on my gut. I took the few steps towards the backdoor and slowly twist it open. I was welcomed with the sight of fairy lights hanging above like little fireflies glowing in the dark night. The sweet scent of flowers was in the air as I keep walking on the trail until I see a person standing in the middle of everything. All I could see is Ji Yong. Him wearing this adorable bubblegum colored sweater over his black jeans and black converse. His hand raking his hair back, making it messy yet he still look handsome. He was pacing and biting his lip, a nervous habit of his. But when he sense my presence, he look up. His eyes widen and his gummy smile is on his face. My feet moved on its own until I reach him.