Chapter 27

It was a typical day in the Manjae Island. The sun shinning brightly at us, the water is calm with few birds flying on the clear sky and breeze was welcoming... The boys taking a nap inside the house, leaving me some quiet time here outside... Ah, Just the way I like it.

"Xin! Let's have a picnic!" And Daesung has to shout it near my ear. Argh... Startled for a second, I peek at him and sigh before covering my face with my arms.

"What's with the excitement?" I asked, my ears still ringing from his giddy shout as I try to ignore the rest popping out of the house. Tsk.

"C'mon Xin. Don't be a kill joy. Its been a while since we had a picnic without a mob following us." Taeyang said and felt someone sat beside me. I just want to take some winks.

"But you just ate lunch earlier. Why can't we just take a nap and do it later?" I whined and felt someone pry my arm off my face.

"Because swimming in the night is creepy, noona. I don't want some fish biting my sexy butt in the dark." Seungri was holding my arm and was grinning playfully at me.

"Swimming?" Tugging my arm off him, I sat up still grumpy for the short 'alone time' I had. It didn't even last for five minutes! C'mon!

"Yes, swimming. You know, the one where you put some itsy bitsy bikini and show those curves while we drool?" TOP hyung said, wiggling his eyebrows at me. He yelp in surprise when I pinch his side hard. He's being a 'bingu' again.

"I'm not that stupid, Seung Hyun. I know what is swimming." I glare at him as he just laugh at me and wink. That night, he took care of me. Sitting beside me and just talking about anything. Sharing silly jokes as the night pass by. But most of the time we remain silent, just enjoying each others presence. Maybe because of the side he rarely show to others. His calm and gentleness. And as he promised, he was back to what he was the next day. The TOP oppa that is playful and never stop messing up with us. It's as if that night never happens.

"Yah! Get your mind out of the gutter, hyung!" GD oppa exclaimed as he stood before him pissed off.

"Aish, as if Ji Yong didn't think of it sometimes. See, your ears are getting red." TOP oppa pointed out, making us glance at oppa's ear. I looked away blushing when I catch a glimpse of red ears before he covered it with his hands and still pissed at TOP's grin. This is uhmm...

"Hyung!!" Seungri pointed at GD, smiling silly as the latter glare at the teasing maknae.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are." TOP said.

"No.."

"Yes.."

"No.."

"Yes.."

"No.."

"No.."

"Yes! I mean...NO!! Aish, hyung!!" GD stomp, narrowing his eyes until it was slit when I let out a small chuckle. Aigoo, acting like a spoiled brat. All pouting, stomping and huffing...Cute!

"Wait... Is it a yes or no?" Daesung asked in confusion.

"I think GD said No. He doesn't think Xin is sexy." Taeyang tried whispering but was still heard.

"She is! I... What I meant is.. She is hot but don't need to show it off." Oppa was mumbling and I could see how red he was like my face is right now. Seriously, they're talking like I'm not here.

"So you're saying she's not hot enough?" Seungri asked this time.

"No...I mean... She... Is...hot... Aish! Knock it off guys!" GD grumble as he saw them snickering at his discomfort.