Chapter 4

It was around 5 in the morning when I decided to take a morning run. Changing my shirt and pajamas to my usual body fitted camouflage shirt, shorts that reach mid thigh and rubbershoes. I knotted my hair in a high ponytail before grabbed my mp3 and face towel as I step out of my room. I listen to my surroundings, the whole place is quiet and it means that the other occupants are still sleeping. Quietly, I slip out of the dorm, ride down the elevator and make my way to front of the building. Few stretching and adjustment to my mp3, I was off running. Started in a slow jog to get myself used to the place as I listen to a band called 'At Sunset' and tried to concentrate on my run. But the things that happened last night was something I can't easily discard.

Last night...

"What?!" They all start talking and hands flapping in every direction. Sighing again, I pulled my phone out and pressed the number YG has personally told me to call whenever it is needed. Now seems the right time. I watch them argue and stare at me as I listen the line rang twice before it was answered.

"Good evening Mr.Yang." I greeted him politely. I saw their voices lowered down as they look at me once more with curiousity.

"Evening dear. Is everything alright there?"

"Oh everything's perfect,sir. In fact everyone's here and wanted to talk about the situation. I'll put you in speaker." I pulled my phone off my ear, pressing a button before laying it on the coffee table for everyone to hear.

"Go on, sit down...I won't bite yet." I smiled, showing off my clean white teeth to them.

"Boys, you okay?" YG called out from my phone. The tension on their bodies deflated as they heard a familiar voice.

"Good evening uncle." They greeted him as they cautiously took a sit but not close enough to me.

"I know you're thinking what a woman is doing in your pad in the middle of the night. Xin Mae is a trusted person who would handle everything that is related to your protection and she is highly recommended in this job." I pulled out a thin folder and hand it to Taeyang who seems to be closer.

"This is my basic information, short list of my past jobs and references. If it isn't enough, I could call one of my former commanding officer for you to ask about me and my track." I shrug casually as I watch them pass my file and read it.

"You've done security detail for Usher?!" Daesung exclaimed, jaws drop in shock as he look at me in conformation.

"Yes, it was his second European tour when the job was offered to me. The crowd that time was wilder than now." I nodded as I recall few memories of crazy fans daring to climb the eight feet tall iron bars just to see him.

"Uncle, we don't need any security detail. We're not on tour yet, doing only few things here and there." GD eyed me after he scan my file. Ouch, that hurt a bit my ego but I won't say it out loud duh.

"I know that Ji Yong. This detail is only for a while. Just, please do this for all of you and for my health sake." YG sighed on the line. That was my cue to grab the phone and switch him off the speaker.

"Sir... If you don't mind, I'd like to be the one to explain what's going here."

"I would be grateful if you did it, Xin. I don't know how to tell them knowing how stubborn they are with things like this."

"I know, sir. They have this look that says they throw tantrums if not getting what they want." I snort softly, ignoring some glares and frown. Few words exchanged later, I ended the call and face them.