Chapter 29

"Xin... Xin... Hey..." I felt someone nudge me as I blink dazedly.

"You alright? Lost you for moment there." Turning my head to see a worried Manager Jong looking at me. Why? Do I obviously have this 'stupid look' in my face? Shaking my head to get my senses back, I smiled back at him.

"Yeah... Just thinking. Thanks for dropping us by." I said.

"Anyway, we're here already. Had everything clean up and the fridge is stocked, good for a week. So far, their schedules aren't concrete since they drop everything off weeks ago and now popping back like a bunch of mushrooms. I'll drop by when I had it arranged." I couldn't help but wince a bit from his words. Cmon I still feel a bit responsible about it... No, its really me. Pssh...

"Sure, no problem." I step out of the car with the guys following behind me. Waving goodbye as Manager drove off before facing the house we had lived for couple of weeks on the outskirt of the city. Ah, good old times here...

"Wahhh!!! It's good to be back!"

"The couch! The plasma TV! Oohhh... I miss you too carpet!"

"Yah, stop rolling on the carpet like a dog, Seungri!"

"Crazy maknae...tsk, don't hog the aircon!"

"I think I forgot my moisturizer."

"....." Suddenly I missed the island. Shaking my head how they lazily hang in the living room, it's like having a photo session here at the very living room with them still looking gorgeous. Even if they travel in a small boats, ferry, car and get a couple of blinks only, damn...while I feel like I've rolled on haystack and jittery with the caffeine I've consumed this past hours. I cleared my throat to get their attention and now five eyes are gazing at me curiously. Argh, my eyes water because they're too dazzling...

"Okay...uhm, everyone should...head to their rooms...and take a rest....I'll call you when dinner is served...sirs..." I cleared my throat and looked away, frowning why I'm stuttering in front of them.

"Okay!" I watch them climb the stairs with their luggage. Sure that they're out of my sight, I sigh heavily and push my hair off.

"You alright?" Warm breath whispers in my ear, making me jump away and hold on to my ear.

"Aish! Will you stop sneaking on me?" I whine a bit, rubbing my ear as if it would help stop the shivers running down my spine with his teasing eyes on me.

"You aren't dodging me, huh?" GD raised his eyebrow at me, his eyes dancing in mischief as my face is probably red by now.

"Excuse me? No... Just busy..." I mumble and looked at my watch. Oh look at the time... I was too busy pretending to be interested that he had moved towards me, stepping so close that I could bury my nose on his chest if I dare.

"Good... Cause I thought you forgot what I said earlier in the hospital." He said licking his lips before biting on the lower half. And the pervert side of mine followed every move it...tempting me... Damn him and his charm....

He gaze at me that made me feel like a young teenager going to be kissed by her crush. The look that is a perfect blend between sexy and adorable. My heart flutter, tongue poking out to lick my sudden dry and trembling lips. His soft brown eyes notice my move and fix on my lips for a second before quickly glance back up at me. The struggle to not touch him in this small space between us felt huge and not enough, it was harder than I ever expect. But whatever is happening now feel so... Right... Even if we are in this cramp space with cleaning materials, all I can think of is just the two of us. He slowly starts to glance up and down, eyes to lips and I can't help but to move a little bit closer. My body is being pulled by his mere presence when his arms remain beside my head, caging me on the wall. He lean down closer and closer to me until his breathing fanned my face. Just a bit more, I could almost taste him but his eyes showed me something I thought I would never see again after his drunk state. His vulnerability. But before I could think of anything else, he lowers his head and pecked the corner of my lips. A soft impatient sigh slip between my lips when he didn't jump into the kiss. He graze his lips on my jaws until he reach the spot behind my ear making me shiver a bit, teasing me and taking his time. His nose nuzzling my hair as I breath in his scent.