Chapter 24

"I'm the king of the world!" Seungri stood with his arms spread wide as the cold wind hit him.

"Be careful Leonardo! There's no ice berg here but only sharks waiting for you to fall and be their lunch." TOP oppa teased him, he scrambled away from the railings fast as the rest laugh at him. From the other side I watch them laugh and tease each other. As if I didn't just ask them to do something stupid earlier.

"So where are we off to?" GD oppa asked.

"What?" I stare at him, confused at his words.

"How many suitcase should I use, Xin?" Daesung asked this time.

"I..."

"Do I have to bring a coat or thick jacket?" TOP oppa frown and glance at Seungri whom was tapping his shoulder.

"I don't know..." Still puzzled on what's going on.

"Hyung, do you still have SPF? We might need it." Seungri asked TOP. Huh?

"Wait..."

"What about our disguise? Just a cap and face mask would do, right Xin?" Taeyang asked me this time too. Their nonsense question, make me snapped at them.

"Will you shut up for a second!" I exclaimed and gaze at them. What the hell?!

"Did you heard what I said minute ago?! I just asked you to run away with me!" They glance at each other and nod at me. Really?!

"Yes, we heard it loud and clear." Taeyang said as he shifted in his seat before glancing at GD oppa who stood up and walk towards the very confused me.

"Then why are you acting so calm and as if we're going for camping?" I need some answers here, people!

"Because we trust you, Xin. We don't doubt your judgment or question your capabilities since you've been protecting us as much as you can." Oppa reach for my hand and gently squeeze it. With simple gesture he made me feel that they don't doubt me at all. That they put their faith and trust to me. Something I wouldn't dare lose.

"So what's our destination?" I blinked and see GD standing in front of me.

"Oppa."

"You've been quite the whole travel." He said as pulled the collar of my jacket high enough to cover my cold face. Who wouldn't be when even you aren't sure where to head to. It was a spontaneous idea but also reckless since I just called YG and informed him vaguely on where we are heading to.

"What do you mean you're running away with Big Bang? Xin?"

"I'm sorry, YG. I can't tell you. I had to do this to protect them. If you want to sue me, do it when I finally capture the one who wanted to hurt Big Bang."

With that, I ended the call and pulled out my battery. I told the guys to carry light baggage since its gonna be a long travel and I don't want to have thing to hinder us. Even took their gadgets and turn off anything that might pin point our location. Order them to not wear their usual flashy clothes and put on what common people does. I had to nag them to keep their hairs covered all the time since they stand out around the crowd. I know it sound spartan but to ensure this would work, I had to take precautions.