Chapter 26

"Nooonnaaaa.... I rreeeaaalllyyy lllliikkkee youuuuu...." Seungri drunkenly exclaimed as a tipsy Daesung and giddy Taeyang hold him up.

"Be thankful you're drunk or I might punch you if you're sober." GD oppa mumble beside me. I just rolled my eyes on him as he place his arm on my shoulder, narrowing his eyes on the still very drunk Seungri. I didn't expect them to get drunk easily with ajushi's home made alcohol. It was stronger than they usually have so in less than an hour they were drunk. Promising ajumma for another dinner I drag them back home. It was funny to see them so loose that you'd never thought these men are the top stars you see in TV. Taeyang was giggling drunk, laughing at everything.

"Look...pfft...Seungri is...hahaha...taking off his clothes....hahaha..."

And you guess it right. Seungri is a drunk that loves to take off his clothes without care.

"Its getting hhhhooootttt in heeeerrrreeee...... Sooooo take...offffff allllll your clothessss..." He had toss his polo shirt on the ground which I picked up and went red on what's he's doing next.

"Yah! Seungri, don't take off your pants!" I struggle with him when his hands reach for his zipper.

"But nnooonnnaaa, itsss soooo hot!" He pouted when I slap his hands again when tried to unbuckle his belt and place the shirt on his shoulders to cover his bare chest. Don't look Xin... Don't look....

"Don't strip in front of a lady, Seungri. Tsk. As if you work out much. Show off." I raise my brow at Daesung. This one is the scolding drunk. He always point out anyone's mistake. Tonight, Seungri was on his sight. Shaking my head at how Sol giggle at Daesung that keep on scolding at Seungri who try to tug his hands off the rope I've knotted on his wrists. I had to tie him or I might have a heart attack to see a buttnaked maknae running the road. I glance to the two remaining men at my side. TOP oppa had his hands tuck inside his pockets and watching his feet. He's the opposite of them. He's the silent drunk.

"TOP oppa, are you okay?" He just looked at me with those dazed eyes and shrug.

"Okay....." I look away, sure that I won't get any respond from him tonight.

"Xin...."

"Xin...." I ignore him, knowing in one glance, I'll give in. We were almost home when he pulled me back. Letting the four stumble inside the house.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked because I was looking up at the dark sky. Oh look, stars...

"Just because..."

"Xin..." He called out my name again, making me take a deep breath.

"What GD oppa?"

"Ehhh... Why my stage name?" He whined as I closed my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Fine, Ji Yong! What do you want?" I asked, hear him cheered up.

"Let's take a walk on the seashore."

"What? Now? But...." I was surprise what he wants now that I looked at him. I realize I should not look at him... Too late. He was unleashing his adorable puppy look. Did I mention GD oppa is the childish drunk? Yup, the great G-dragon has a cute side too.

"Damn that look...." I grumble and felt his lips on my cheeks before he was skipping down the shore. Following him while still blushing, I chuckle when I see him pick a rock and throw it the water with a giggle. Yes, he's giggling like a kid. I sat on a flat rock nearby and watch him throw one rock after another before he decided he had enough of it.

"Hmm..." I gaze at the shallow waves of the water, just content on sitting with Ji Yong. When he tugged me closer, his cool breath was on my nape sending shivers down my spine as I lean my back on his chest.