Chapter 20

"Hey, Xin...are the boys alright? They seem... Odd?" Manager Jong asked me as he took another glance at the rear mirror while driving. I bit my lip not sure what to say since even I felt their odd behavior as we left the studio. Well, since Nichkhun offered me a tour of the country.

"So...what do you think, Mae? You good this weekend?" Nichkhun asked me, making me look at the five men staring... No glaring at him.

"Noona, I have a photoshoot this weekend, remember?" Seungri pop in front of me. Huh? I don't...

"I have a radio guesting the same day too." Taeyang said, sliding in my side. I glance at him, puzzled at the sudden schedule.

"You forgot we have a meeting with uncle, Xin." TOP crossed his arms and look down at me through his arched nose. Oh? How come I forgot that?

"Xin... You promised me that you'll watch the latest Doraemon movie with me..." Daesung pouted at me. I did?! I was about to ask them what they're spouting about when I felt GD oppa place his arm on my shoulder, more of a possessive touch. And I felt a blush crept in my face when he move his face closer to my side before glancing at the confused Nichkhun.

"You see Nichkhun, Xin is busy. We need her with us. We can't live without her on our side...well, I can't." GD oppa said with a smirk as I felt the rest close in behind me. Why do I suddenly feel there some animosity building here?

"Sorry, Nichkhun. I can't go since their schedule is a bit booked." I shrug and smile in apology.

"Aww... That's too bad. Since we're working in the same industry, ill be seeing you around. Fate meant us to see each other again, Xin." Nichkhun grin at me as I felt oppa's grip tighten a bit.

"I'm not sure, manager Jong. Maybe they're just tired." I lamely said and took a glance behind. TOP was frowning at the window, Seungri and Daesung seem to be arguing quietly about something as their hands flew around them, Taeyang was mumbling as he press hard repeatedly on his abused phone and GD oppa... Well, glaring at his tablet. I wanted to ask but I think they wouldn't answer me truthfully. So keeping my mouth shut and observe was the only thing I could think of. After long tense hour of driving we arrived another place where they were going to shoot an advertisement for the tourism of the country. It was a big deal that news and showbiz were buzzing about this ad, excited what Big Bang would show. But the way they act now, all grumpy and moody, this was going to be bad. I had to snap them out of their moods.

"Manager you should go ahead, I have to talk to the guys for a minute...security stuff." I said, seeing him frown at my tight smile to the five men who seem to find the surrounding outside the window more interesting than looking at me.

"Okay...I'll tell the director the boys are here." He took another glance and shook his head in amusement before slipping out of the van. As the door shut, I quickly lock it, locking the rest of the door before any of them decided to leave.

"Will anyone tell me what's wrong?" I ask and watch them shift in their seats but keep quiet.

"So... Nothing?" They won't speak? With my gaze on them, I pulled my phone out and open up a file in it.

"If you don't say anything, I'm gonna post this photos of you in the internet in five seconds." Showing some pictures, capturing them in their odd state like sleeping with a drool, applying facial creams on each others face or scratching their...you know.