Chapter 8

I tried to but a sneeze escape my mouth again for the nth time. I was sure a cold would hit me within the following days with all the sweet and cold things I ate with TOP oppa the other day but not this instant. I can't afford to be sick in between, so I did what a normal person would do and take medicine. But I cringe at the bitter pill, hated the taste of it ever since.

"Oh crap..." I mumble as I read the notes behind the box. Not having the ones I'm used to, I grab some medicine from Seungri and not seeing its attachments. One of its side effect is to feel drowsy and I couldn't have that. Daesung was about to go on a photoshoot for a clothing line later in a public area. Its open and lots if possibilities.

"Noona, you okay?" Daesung asked as he step in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Yeah... There might be traffic on the way to the set so we're leaving early." I said, smiled and push the box away. I'm doomed...

Today, on a day like this, she says
We should break up and she's sorry -on our anniversary
Today, I am squeezed between many people
As I hang my head low, I try to avoid them (I hate myself for being this way)

"Noona..." I jerk too quickly in my seat as I took a sip in my latte. I see Daesung in this new crisp three layered suit, frowning at me.

"Hey, Daesung! You done? You need some drinks? Is your lips dry? Oh wait I'll get you some vitamin water." I babble and try to get up from my sit but he held me down on my shoulder and stare at me.

"Woah, noona. How many caffeine drinks did you take?" He looked worriedly at me before glancing down at the drink I was holding. The meds had kicked in but also the side effect. My eyes feel heavy and body fell sluggish. Never been fun of medicines because I know the side effects easily affect me more than the medicine itself. Now to stop from falling asleep, I've been drinking lots of caffeine this past few hours just to remain awake. Now I'm too much in need to move, can't settle in one place for a minute.

"A little. Daesung, you really look good in your suit. Maybe you could wear it on BigBang comeback concert. Oh! I shouldn't have said that! Maybe no one heard. By the way, you look also good if it was hot pink. And then...what?" I saw him laughing so hard, clutching his stomach.

"Oh noona, I can't believe I'm seeing this side of yours. This is priceless." He said in between chuckles and wipe the tear off his eyes as he smile at me. I can't help but giggle at my silliness too. Oh caffeine...

Today, its okay, shout out louder yeah good things will happen
Its alright for tonight since its so beautiful so cry louder yeah
I will hug you, at this moment just fly high and jump
Woo hoo woo -right now

My hands shake a bit as I push strands of my hair off my face. After the babbling part thanks to the caffeine, my stomachs ache a bit. With all the drinks and few food, I swear I could feel it sloshing.

"Noona, why don't you rest on the car. I think Manager Jung has medicine." Daesung sat beside me, rubbing my back in a comfort way. I just shook my head and lay my head on the table. No more medicine. I curse its side effects. The rush I felt is crashing down on me a hard way. Hated it whenever this happens. They say too much is bad. I agree...

"Don't want...hate taste of meds..." I mumble. I felt him sigh and took off. Probably for the shoot. As much as I hated to do it, I try to get some winks even with this ache. But when I was getting in to it, I heard someone step behind me and place something warm close to my head. Glancing up, I saw a herbal drink in a plastic bottle.

"They say its good for the ache. Drink it, noona." Daesung said as he pant a bit.

"Where did you get this?" I asked as I open it and drank a little. It tastes some kind of spice and tangy.