5. 'Take Me Somewhere, Anywhere.'

*A Few Hours Before*

Davina's P.O.V

Elijah had just stepped back through the door with a determined look on his face and a jar full of ashes.

"Davina," He exclaimed from the doorway. "I need you to begin the plan right away."

"What is the plan exactly?" I questioned, wanting to know what I was getting myself into and participating in.

"I need you to resurrect my brother, Kol." I knew that I knew how to do the spell; however, I could only do it once so if it didn't work there would be no way of getting Kol back. It was worth a try.

I took a deep breath before replying. "Of course." Elijah's mouth turned up into a wide smile.

Once everything had been set up, I began chanting the spell that would bring the youngest Mikaelson brother back from the dead. Soon enough, Kol was back and he and Elijah were hugging tightly.

"Thank you, brother." Kol turned to me slowly. "I really appreciate this, Davina, I know it must have been hard, after all, the things I did to you before were despicable."

"I gave my word to Elijah that I would help him take down Marcel and that involved bringing you back. I didn't think twice about it, Kol."

"I need to go see my love right away!" He gave me a grateful smile before whizzing away, leaving Elijah and me alone.

I was confused as to what he meant. "Love?" I asked Elijah once he had gone.

"I'm deeply sorry, Davina, but I forgot to mention something before." Elijah began. "Katara is here, in New Orleans."

My breath got caught up in my throat and I had to breathe in deeply before replying. "Kat's back? How is she here?"

"Its a long story, Davina; however, I cannot tell you right now because I have something to attend to. Thank you for assisting me with this, and I apologise on my brother's behalf, for kidnapping you."

"You don't have to feel the need to apologise for your brother's actions, Elijah. I'm sure if they were truly sorry Klaus would have found me by now and apologised to me himself." Elijah nodded and turned to leave, but I grabbed his wrist gently and tugged him backwards. "Goodnight, Elijah."

"Goodnight Davina."

Elijah left and I wrapped myself up in my quilt and in only a few seconds, I fell into a deep sleep.

"Stay away from me!" I scream at the man who has an iron grip on my upper arm and is dragging me away from the bar Klaus and Kol took me to.

They wanted to get drunk but decided against leaving me on my own so they brought me with. I had been seeing this guy all night eyeing me from across the room, but I thought nothing of it until I went to the bathroom and he approached me. I sensed darkness around him, I don't know how but I did. And I was right.

"Shut up already." The man rolls his eyes, continuing to pull me along the dark street before we arrive at a pitch black alleyway.

"W-Who are you?" I stutter as he pushes me harshly against the rough wall.

"I'm Marcel." His hand moves my hair aside and he leans in closely towards my neck. "And you smell divine, Davina Claire."

"No." I protest while trying to kick my legs to get him away from me. "P-Please don't do this."

That obviously just made him want me more because I felt a treacherous pain in my neck, along with the feeling of blood leaving my system.

"Davina!"

My eyes snapped open and I saw Elijah hovering over me, worry plastered on his face. I squealed and cowered back slightly, still afraid because of the terrible nightmare.

"E-Elijah." I stuttered and he nodded before engulfing me in a warm embrace. At first, I didn't hug back but then I realised I was safe and wrapped my arms around his muscular frame.

"Don't worry Davina, I won't hurt you," Elijah whispered while gently stroking my hair.

There was a short silence, snuggled up in his arms while he softly rubbed my back. "I-It was terrible 'Lijah."

"What happened, darling?" He spoke quietly into my ear while cradling me like I was a small child.

"M-Marcel. He bit me and was drinking from me."

"He won't touch you anymore, Davina, I give you my word that I will protect you from here on."

"Take me somewhere, anywhere. I can't stay here anymore, Elijah. It's torture." I sobbed quietly.

"Of course." He gently picked me up bridal style before using his vampire speed to get us out of the attic and the church.

A/N

Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you didn't, shame. Which 'couple' do you guys like better? Kol&Kat or Davina&Elijah?

~Aimee<3