7. 'And it's going to stay that way, always and forever'

*Few days later*

The last few days had been amazing. Kol and I had hardly ever been apart unless Klaus wanted him for some reason.

I was resting on the couch reading Twilight, laughing over the way they portrayed vampires in it, who's idea was it to make them sparkle? I was doing that until the door opened and Elijah strode in and dragged me into the kitchen.

"Woah, Elijah, what are you doing?" I asked while trying to pry his iron-like grip off of my upper arm.

"I have something to tell you," He mumbled, turning the tap on and letting the water stream down.

I gave him a weird look. "I hope you're not about to confess your undying love for me, Elijah, I'm with Kol."

"Don't worry." He chuckled. "It's nothing like that. Do you remember your friend, Davina Claire?"

My breath got caught up in my throat. Had he found her? Was she near? I coughed, clearing my throat before speaking. "Yes, Klaus and Kol kidnapped her a while ago."

"Well, I seem to know her whereabouts and for the last week or so I've been sworn to secrecy not to tell anyone where she is but now she's requested to see you," Elijah told me and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Really? Elijah that's amazing thank you so much!" I gushed while hugging him tightly.

"Trying to steal my girl, Elijah?" A familiar voice I knew as Kol sounded from across the room.

I let go of Elijah and stepped to the side and confirming my suspicions, Kol was stood there with a cocky smirk plastered on his handsome face. "Oh please, Kol, you know my heart only belongs to you."

"And it's going to stay that way, always and forever."

I made my way over to Kol before connecting our lips, feeling fireworks go off inside of me. This is how I wanted everything to be, I wanted to feel this way every day. But of course, since my boyfriend was an original vampire, that wasn't going to happen.

"I'm going to go out for a while," I told Kol with a smile. "To settle some things with the witches."

"Don't be back too late, darling, we have time to make up for." He wiggled his eyebrows making me roll my eyes and leave the room to get ready.

It was finally happening, I was going to see my best friend again.

Davina's P.O.V

Elijah had been to see me almost every day. He had let me stay in a small cabin deep in the bayou, the werewolves never bothered me since I could kill any of them with a flick of my wrist.

A few days back I asked Elijah if he could one day bring Kat to see me, and he assured me he would try and get her to come without anyone following.

There was a soft knock at the door and Elijah stepped in, Kat trailing along behind him.

"Davina!" She squealed once she spied me perched on the armchair.

"Kat!" I gasped and we hugged each other before stepping backwards.

Our reunion was cut short by someone stepping through the door, their shoes making the dark floorboards creak. Once they stepped into view, I realised I had no idea of who this person was.

"Tyler Lockwood," Elijah mumbled.

"Elijah Mikaelson. Nice to see you again." The dark haired male smirked before approaching us.

I lifted my hand up, making him gasp and kneel to the floor in pain. "What do you want?" I hissed.

"I want to make a deal." Tyler groaned.

Elijah nodded at me reassuringly and I folded my arms. "What deal do you have in mind?"

"Help me kill Klaus Mikaelson, and I won't tell Marcel where his little witch has run off to. I'm sure he's eager to know since he's had the whole of New Orleans looking for you."

A/N 

Thank you for the 100 reads <3 I'm going to make the next chapter quite long... maybe. 

~Aimee<3