1. 'I Was Just Having A Little Fun, Brother.'

June 12th, 2012, 3:34 am.

I decided to go for a late night walk just to clear my head of all the exhausting events that had occurred that day. Grabbing my coat, I headed out of the door in into the pouring rain. I didn't care that there was lightning striking from the clouds or that there was thunder rumbling from the sky. I just needed to think about things.

Having been living in Mystic Falls all my life, I couldn't have been luckier. I had a few close friends with Kat being the closest and a family who loved me dearly. However, on that specific day, I had gotten into a fight with Kat which resulted in us both screaming at each other in my living room, we had never got into a fight that big before.

As I was walking to the gates of the front garden, I put my headphones on before playing 'Skinny Love' by Birdy. It was my favourite song and I listened to it as often as I could. I began thinking about all of the memories Kat and I shared and it made me sadder thinking of the times we used to go the park with our parents with our dad's pushing us on the swings while we screamed and giggled our little heads off. Our mother's told them not to push us too high in case we fell out.

I felt someone tap my arm gently. I spun around and pulled my headphones out before looking up to see a man with blonde hair and green eyes. He was wearing a leather jacket and jeans finished with boots on his feet. Giving me a sinister smile that sent chills running down my back, he began speaking.

"Are you Davina Claire?" He asked in a British accent. I didn't know how to reply because I had never been asked my name by a creepy looking British guy at 3:45 am before.

"It depends on who's asking," I replied.

"Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson." I had heard of that name before. My parents may have mentioned it while we were eating dinner one time. "Now." His voice sounded again. "Are you Davina Claire?"

"I am," I said confidently. "Is there something you need?" Klaus made a gesture to something or someone behind me and before I could register what was happening, there was an arm across my neck restricting me from moving and more importantly: breathing.

I could feel fear travel through my veins as I attempted to crane my neck to the side to reveal the mystery person. Instead, they just held my neck tighter and I could feel the air running out of my lungs.

"Kol let go of her neck before you have the burden of burying her." Klaus snapped, anger lacing his voice. The man behind me 'Kol' let go of my neck so I could spin around and see him clearly.

"I was just having a little fun, brother," Kol spoke while giving me a menacing glare.

Unlike his brother, Kol had fluffy brown hair and had enticing chocolate brown eyes but I could hardly see them in the darkness surrounding us. The only thing he really had in common with Klaus was probably his mischievous smirk that sent shivers running down my back.

"Davina." Klaus approached me slowly. "You're coming with us, you don't get a choice in the matter." His hands went around his back as he leant closer to me, so close I could feel his breath on my neck.

"W-Why do you want me?" I stuttered. I heard Kol and chuckle darkly from behind me.

"We need something you have," He whispered into my ear before I felt a sharp pain in my head and I blacked out suddenly, falling into pitch black darkness.

A/N

That was the first chapter, I hope it was okay. Tell me if it wasn't I don't mind cx Leave comments for me and vote please? <3333

~Aimeex