Chapter 1

~ QUICK NOTE: PLEASE NOTIFY ME OF SPELLING MISTAKES, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CORRECT MY SPELLING, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT! :) ~

Y/n- your name.
A/n- authors note.
H/c- hair color.
E/b/f name- ex-boyfriends name.
S/c- skin color.
E/c- eye color.
F/n- friends name.

Fanby: A gender neutral term for fan boy/girl.

-----

(TRIGGER WARNING: In the A/n at the bottom, mentions an idea of abuse for story).

My name is (Y/n) and I'm going to a cosplay convention.

*On the ride*

My best friend (F/n) and I are talking, they are going on about this one YouTuber who said he was going to be there, they said he wasn't a BIG YouTuber, but he was pretty cool. They are a big fanby, but they're my fanby.

*Time skip brought to you by Ticci Toby cosplayers*

Me and (F/n) was on our way towards the area where the Creepypasta cosplayers are, I'm dressed as Clockwork, and they're dressed as Jane The Killer, and they did a semi quiet squeal (F/n) says "oh my god, that's him!". They tightly grab my wrist and take me over to this guy dressed as Ticci Toby.

(F/n) Asks "Hi, um... are you Jack Rammyz?". The guy says, "Why yes I am." (F/n) says "Yay, also this is my friend (Y/n)". I simply say "Hi..." Jack then looks at me in one of my eyes because I have a mini clock in my left/right eye. Me and (F/n) get to know Jack a bit more. After a while Jack says he needs to go meet up with some of his friends, so me and (F/n) gives him our social media, because we want to keep in touch with Jack, whenever we are done we say our goodbyes, and we go explore the other places, we meet other great cosplayers like BaptismOnFire, Six Seams and many more.

(A/N. I'm sorry for short chapter, and I need more ideas, help me, and I was thinking that reader can have an abusive father... or something, but like I said I need ideas, but till next time, bye).

Word count: 336.