"Yah! Where are you going?" Dongwoo is very confused staring to his brothers who were already walking so fast now outside the bar then he quickly followed them. Hoya and Woohyun both in the parking area now when Dongwoo caught them already inside Myungsoo's car. Woohyun is in the driver's seat while Hoya seating with him in the front seat. He suddenly hit the window of Woohyun and his brother quickly turned his head ang grins at him. "Where are you going?"

"Driving anywhere."

"But both of you are drunk."

"Don't worry I still know what I'm doing bro and my sight still clear so I can still drive safely on the road."

"Dongwoo shii. Go inside here in the car now if you want to come with us." Hoya calling his brother with a smirk on his face and he is already turning red now like Woohyun.

"Yah! You two get down here now!" Dongwoo madly yelling to his brothers but they just laughed at him.

"Let's go Hyunnie...let's just leave him here."

"Araso! Bye bro!"

And Woohyun quickly start the engine and drives fast the car.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! WOOHYUN! HOYA!" He runs and chased the car but the car is already so far away so he suddenly stopped and he's panting.

"Dongwoo!" The second oldest head turned after he heard some footsteps running towards him. It was Sunggyu with their two managers. "Where are your two brothers?" Dongwoo stare at the oldest with a worried brother look. "And where is Myungsoo's car?"

Dongwoo squats and he's crying. "Hyung...they stole Myungie's car. They said they were just driving anywhere."

"Why did you let them to drive like that both of them are drunk!" Sunggyu madly scolded Dongwoo. "What kind of older brother you are Dongwoo! Why did you let your dongsaengs to leave? You should stop them!"

"I TRIED TO STOP THEM HYUNG!" Sunggyu quickly shut his mouth after his younger brother stood up and madly raised his voice at him. "But they are not listening to me! You already know how hard Hyunnie's head hyung. Then do you think he would listen to me?" Sunggyu suddenly felt guilty for blaming Dongwoo. He rarely see Dongwoo gets mad that's why he just shut his mouth everytime he knows that this dongsaeng infront of him now is already mad, not like to his other dongsaengs he can easily raised his voice and yell at them if they pissed him off.

Meanwhile speaking of other dongsaengs.

"Hyunnie...where are we going now?"

"I don't know yet, I just want to try driving this car of our brother but I don't know where are we going now." Hoya smirked staring at him. "I also want to have a car on my own someday but my savings still not enough to buy my own car." Woohyun is very talkative driving the car while Hoya just silently listening at him. "Myungsoo is really a hard working guy that's why he's richer than us now and he can easily buy a car." Then later his phone rang but he just ignored it and continue talking about his dream of buying his own car someday. Hoya suddenly sense that his brother don't have intension to answer it so he suddenly grabbed it inside his pocket.

"Hyunnie...Sunggyu hyung is calling."

"Answer it! Answer it!"

Then Hoya suddenly obeyed Woohyun and answered Sunggyu's call.

"Hyung?"

"WOOHYUN AH! COME BACK HERE AT THE BAR RIGHT NOW!"
Hoya's ear hurts after Sunggyu yell so loud from the speaker of the mobile. He suddenly removed his brother's mobile to his ear and tap the speaker button so that Woohyun could hear it too that their oldest brother nagging so madly at them.