Chapter 27

The waves were soft and peaceful. They were relaxing to listen to as I layed in the warm sand, under a nice shade with an ice cold lemonade.

Damien stuck a sticky note on my face "A cute little nose like yours"

"What?" I asked. I opened my eyes and read the sticky note.

"Nose like Nova's" I read the scrawled writing on the sticky note out loud. I laughed and looked at him "What's this?"

"If we ever had a kid, in the future, what features would you want him or her to have?" he asked.

"You're thinking way into the future" I looked at him.

"You never know" he chuckled "C'mon, it's for fun" he said, sticking another sticky note on my lips "Beautiful smile like my princess" he read the sticky note for me.

I blushed and removed the sticky note. I placed it on my chin in order to talk. "Give me this" I sat up, propping myself up with my elbow and wrote on a sticky note "Beautiful thick and wavy hair" I stuck it on the sand beside Damien "Cute little freckles" I placed the sticky note on top of the previous one.

Damien chuckled and shook his head, pulling me on his lap, resting his chin on my head "Go on"

"Gorgeous eyes. Not the best personality at first..." I teased.

Damien nudged me playfully "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I laughed.

"Well you, Miss. Brielle, you don't have the best attitude at first either" Damien slowly layed me down on the sand.

I smiled "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you" I looked up at him, biting my lip.

"Wish I could say the same" Damien grinned.

"Hey!" I pouted and pushed him off, getting up to run away.

"Get back here this instant, baby girl"

I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled. "Hm, let me think about it... No" I turned around and started walking away. I squealed and starting to run once I heard him coming after me.

"Baby!" I giggled, attempting to run away but felt Damien grab me from behind, throwing me over his shoulder "Don't you ever run away from me again" he tried to raise his voice, attempting to sound stern but I only laughed. "Yes sir" I teased, kissing his back.

"That's what I like to hear" he said. He held me over his shoulder before setting me down on a chair "I'll be back. Behave" he instructed

"I'll try" I smirked.

"Fuck" he mumbled to himself, walking into the beach house.

I laughed and closed my eyes "I love you!" I shouted after him.

"I know" he shouted back.

***

"I didn't know you were capable of cooking" I grabbed a piece of tomato from the wooden board and popped it in my mouth.

"Hey! No touching the ingredients" Damien stopped chopping the tomatoes to point at me with the knife before continuing "Yeah, I know how to make some stuff" he smiled and threw the tomatoes in with the boiling water.

"Hey weren't those tomatoes for the sauce?"

"I throw the tomatoes in with the spaghetti to help put a little more flavor" Damien said, opening a box of spaghetti noodles and adding them to the boiling water. "You're chopping up the tomatoes for the sauce though" He walked over to the refrigerator and threw two tomatoes at me.