"Uh yeah. Dis party lit." August lied.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Christina said. "No not really." August coughed.

"Huh?" She frowned at him. "Oh nothing. Me an' Trey boutta head out though. Thanks fa invitin us." August said, sipping on his drink.

Christina poked her lips out. "You can't leave just yet besides..." Her voice trailed off, as she pulled her phone out. "Sorry I gotta take this. It's Kae." She said, before answering the phone.

"Ooh I can't stand dat guh." August mumbled to himself, deciding to eavesdrop on Christina's conversation.

"Hey Kae what's up?... Oh you're gonna do it today... Girl I hope you know what you doing... Cause if Chris finds out you're not pregnant then game over..."

"Cause if Chris find's out you're not pregnant, then game over..."

"What the fuck?" August cursed under his breathe. Christina's last sentence repeated over in his mind, as he walked to the other side of the kitchen pretending to grab some chips.

"Girl you just need to put one of each pill in the drink... If you do more, you'll kill the man... I hope you know what you're doing..."

"Aw hell nah." August walked up to Christina, and grabbed her phone, hanging it up. He had already heard enough to know that Karrueche was up to no good.

"What the hell?! Give me my phone!" Christina yelled, glaring at August.

"I ain't giving ya shit till you tell meh what type fuck shit Chlorine is up too!" August retorted, placing her phone in his pocket. He grabbed her hand, pulling her out the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on?" Trey frowned as they passed him.

"Trey come on." August said, as his grip on Christina's hand never loosened. August pulled Christina outside, while Trey followed them.

"What's going on?" A clueless Trey repeated.

"Cantaloupe not pregnant anymo'. An she tryna get pregnant again by messing with Chris drank like she did las' time." August chuckled, putting it all together. "Ain't dat right Christina?"

Her eye's darted from Trey to August. "No that's not true-"

"Guh I dare ya ta lie in ma face when I just hurd ya entire conversation." August's nostrils flared out as he spoke. "Nah les' try dis again."

Christina swallowed hard, staring at the ground. She couldn't believe she was about to rat out her best friend. But it really was no point in lying when August had heard their conversation. "Well uh- a couple of weeks ago, Karrueche lost her baby. She had a miscarriage-"

"Shaking my head. God don't like ugly." Trey cut in. He honestly didn't feel an ounce of sympathy for Kae. "My bad. Continue."

"Well anyways she was really devastated about it. She knows the baby is why Chris got back with her. But of course their relationship is down the drain so tonight she plans on drugging him again in order to get pregnant aga-" Christina burst out crying, covering her mouth.

"The fuck you cryin fa?" August smirked. "This is just so horrible." Christina sniffed.

"Nah dis is next level delusional shit. Thanks fa informin us Christina. Trey les go." August said, walking past her.

"We need to call Chris ASAP to let him know what's going on." Trey replied, once they were inside the car. August started the car, pulling into the street. "If dis shit don' wake Chris dumbass up, I don't know what will." He sighed, connecting his phone to Bluetooth.