Chapter 25

I woke up to a bright morning.
Yesterday I was told I had been out for two days and Juden Trilavantas's execution had been moved back till today in case I woke up.
It would have continued to be pushed back until I had woken up from my mini coma, at least thats what the twins said.
The warm body beneath mine shifted and I found myself underneath Sky, his lips moving with mine as we kissed.
I moaned gently as I felt his hands shift up my sides, his tongue gliding along the seam of my lips asking for entry, which I gave permission to.
Our tongues danced together and he pressed closer to me as he deepened the kiss, my hands now clutching his hair.
We stoped to catch our breath, his eyes darker then normal as we layed in bed, are bodies pressed tightly together for a few minutes.
"Good morning." His voice was gravelly and held a hint of his desire for me, making me smile happily
"Good morning." I say back, my voice matching his.
It was still to early for the days events so we snuggled in bed, each of us talking about our childhood after the attack thirteen years ago, one arm wrapped around me the other behind his head. I was drawing cricles on his chest, kissing a spot I had learned was sensitive at the base of his neck every so often.
"If you keep doing that we are going to have an issue with a small tent." I giggle as he playfully threatens me, squeezing me closer to his side.
"I love you." I say, watching his face soften as he kisses my forehead gently.
"I love you too." My heart fluttered at his words, I hadn't known that I had missed him so much until my memories had fully come back.
Sighing, I stood up and stretched, turning to Sky and smilimg gently
"Now if you wanna help save water, grab some clothes from your room and meet me in my shower." I say smiling, skipping towards the bath room and giggling as I hear him racing to get out of the bed and go grab his clothes.
I started the water to get it a nice temperature and was just about to take my shorts off when I was turned around and kissed again like I was this morning, Sky's scent invading my senses.
"Ready for that shower now?" He asks after pulling away with a grin
In truth, I was ready for a cold one now, but I took off my clothes and hoped into the warm spray, my body tingling from the latest kiss.
Sky came up behind me and held me to his body, making me moan gently as we sway under the water. My eyes widen after a few seconds because something hard was poking into me.
"S-sory Alli." Sky appologises, turning away from me.
"Its okay." I smile and blush.
"I...um..."
"You're a virgin like me, right?" He turned around, speachless at my words and I couldn't help but have my smile grow wider.
"Yeah." He says eventually.
"Then lets finish the shower."
We took no time in cleaning ourselves before he was picking me up in his arms, his lips locked on mine in a passionate kiss.
Some how we ended up in the middle of my bed, Sky ontop of me and his hard package pressing into my thigh.
His lips travled away from my mouth, giving me time to catch my breath as he kissed down my jawline, my neck, and kept going till he found the soft bud of my nipple.
I felt one of his hand move down to between my legs, moving them apart and doing something wonderful that made me moan and slightly pull his hair.
I felt his smirk as he kissed back up my neck and coming to nibble on my ear.
"Do you like that?" He whispers.
"Yes!" I whimper out as his fingers moved faster inside me, building preasure till I saw stars and I was clenching around him.
"Wow, you really are tight." He says in awe as he watches me fall apart at his touch.
He smiles again and brings his now wet hand to his lips and licks it dry, my face red from the way he enjoys my juices.
He leaves me for a second and I hear a wrapper being opened before he comes back and I see a condom on.
"Safety first." I giggle out and he smiles as he positions himself between my legs, his tip rubbing something sensitive on me that was just above my wet slit.
"Yes, now this may hurt a bit. Are you ready?" He asks, his dry hand moving to clutch the one I had above my head.
"Yes." I say and he kisses me, going in slow.
I cried out with the pain that came with it, and he slowed down even more, taking his time to get himself all in.
Finally he stoped and was fully pressed to me, his eyes holding lust and love as he stared at me.
"You okay Alli?"
"I'm more then okay Sky, I'm in love." He smiles and kisses me, moving out slowly.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡

"That was incredible." I say lazily, snuggling closer to Sky and getting his deep chuckle.
"It was, but now we got to get ready." I frowned and sighed, our perfect moment now done for the day.
"Fiine." I grumble out and get up, my muscles a little sore.
"You know, the after sex glow looks really hot on you." Sky says from the bed and I just look over my shoulder and wink before strutting to my closet with my hips swaying.
But once inside I lean against the wall and take a deep breath as I prepare for the execution today.
Even tho he was a traitor, he was still like family and it still hurts knowing he did this to me and my parents.
But for my people I had to be strong and get this done.
I dressed in black leggings, with black knee high boots, a white off the shoulder shirt and a black corset, grabbing a black fishnet styled bo-ho vest.
I piled my hair into a messy bun and put light make up on before leaving the room and walking right into Sky.
"Woah there." He laughs out, steadying me.
"Sorry, I was coming to check on you." He adds, looking me over.
"Sorry, I just needed-"
"Time? I understand." He says, tucking a loose stand behind my ear.
I smile and step into his arms, hugging him tight.
"When this is over we can go to the crystal pond." He whispers.
I smile and nodd, remembering how we would play in the crystal blue water just inside the forest hidden by willow trees.
"Lets go before it gets pushed back again.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡

I sat on the throne-like-chair that was positioned on a dias for me while the executioner waited.
The traitor was led out with his head covered by a hood and I stood, moving to the podium.
"Hello everyone. Today we are here to send a man to his ultimate punishmemt, to meet the god of death and suffer for the lives he has taken and for making those under his care suffer miserably. This may seem like a mercy to him, but it is, in truth, a mercy for us." My voice is loud and clear infront of the crowd and my image is clear as I am broadcasted throughout the nation, the camera crew doing their job and keeping the focus on me and Juden.
"Are there any last words before your final demise?" I ask, turning to look at the traitor
The hood was removed and everyone gasped. It was Max and he was beaten to a pulp.
"Actually, there is. This is only the begining Princess." The screens split into two section and a well dressed Juden was showed with my shocked face beside his half of the screen
"I will take the throne one way or another. Now I have my friends to thank for freeing me and for leaving your dear guard like that. Remember that I will be waiting and planning for your demise and the demise of your family tree.
Until then, adieu. "
The screens went black and I turned, walking towards Sky and into his arms shaking with fear and out of sight.
"FIND HIM AND GET MAX TO THE DOCTOR'S!" Sky orders before leading me to the carriage where I broke down in his arms.
This nightmare wasn't over, it had just begun. And the stress to keep my people safe finally caught up to me.
"It will be okay Alli Cat." Sky whispers, rubbing my back as we safely make it behind the castle walls.