Chapter 20

I heard the shower turn on, my mind going to Alli undressing and getting under the hot spray.
"Stop that." I grumble, running my hands through my hair.
She had most of her memories back, but none of me. It was agonizing kissing her when I knew so much about her but she knew little of me.
Still, the way she kisses me is pure heaven. Those small sounds that escape her as she melts under me is music to my ears.
I knew that I love her and now I'm hoping she has fallen for me. There was no one else I wanted.
I had checked the security cam to make sure that the traitor was still in his cell. His execution was coming up, moved a head of schedual after the attack yesterday, and the video of his confession was ready to be broad casted.
My mind kept wandering back to Alli, how social she is, her shy side, the way her body feels pressed against mine.
I couldn't help but groan as I picture her sleeping body pressed against mine, her firm ass when she sits in my lap without protest and how she cuddles with me.
I needed to do something keep my mind occupied and I was glad when Liz came in and the water turned off.
"She is just finishing her shower." I say to the elderly woman.
"Good, wait outside for us." She says and I shake my head, heading to the bathroom door and knocking on it.
"Yes Sky?" Her voice was a little muffled by the door but it was still clear and as beautiful as ever.
"Liz is here and is going to help you get ready. I will be just outside your door." I tell her.
"Okay" I smile and turn around, hearing the bathroom door open and smelling her body wash as I close the door to her room.
An hour ticked by and I spent my time looking on my tablet at the security footage, making sure every area was secure and safe for Alli.
Once that was done I sighed and waited a little longer, geting lost in thought about her first day back four months ago when I first saw her after thirteen years of worrying.
Her hair had glowed in the light and she had smiled at me. My partner at the time was a loyal guard to the traitor but he stayed back as Alli had stood her ground for her throne.
She looked so young, still the same girl I had grown up with and fell for, but she was also regal. She was a warrior Queen that didn't back down when she wanted what was rightfully hers.
But she also had a soft side.
"Women, they take forever." I jump as Ron leans against the wall beside me, his face an amused expression.
"Sorry 'bout that." He says chuckling.
"So you and Alli eh, should I start calling you Your Majesty? " I felt my face grow hot as I look the man who had taken care of Alli all these years in the eyes.
"I've known her since we were kids." I blurted out, shocked that I told him. Only three people other then me knew that, one was going to be executed, the other is his son and the last being my father.
"Interesting. Has she remembered you yet?"
I shake my head no at his question and sigh.
"She has memories of us go through her head whether its a dream or a flash back but she hasn't realized that its me yet." I answer, feeling a comforting hand squeeze my shoulder.
"Hang in there. Its the ones we love most that are some times harder to remember when we loose our minds." I didn't get a chance to ask how he knew that because the doors opened and Liz steped through, her face beeming with motherly love as she steps towards me.
"She wants to see you first. Her nerves are a little fried."
I nodd and walk past the woman, heading into the room and towards the vanity, stopping when I see her her back facing me.
Alli was beautiful, well she is always beautiful, but her hair flowed down her back like waves while the top half was tied back like my hair normaly is, except this time the part the would have flowed with the rest of her hair was shaped like a rose.
She turned the chair and faced me, her bangs traightened to perfection with stray strands of hair curled and framing her face.
Her make up was light but it highlighted her big violet eyes and her long lashes.
The dress she wore was a cream floor length dress that flowed like water with a split up her left side and the heels I could see were silver.
"You look stunning." I whisper, watching a blush crawl onto her cheeks.
"I don't think I can do this." She states quietly, looking at me with nervous eyes. I smile and walk forward till I was infront of her and clasp her hands in mine.
"Yes you can. You can do anything because-"
"Because I have you here."
"Yes, and I won't go anywhere." She smiles at me and stands, wrapping her small but strong arms around my shoulders and kissing me.
I loved how she takes control and I kiss her back, letting her pull away when she was ready.
I smile down at her and kiss her nose, getting one of her rare giggles.
"When this is all done, will you take me on a date?" I was shocked by her question and stood there for a few minutes, taking in what she said.
She must have thought that I didn't want to because she steped back and sighed.
"Forget about it. It was a stupid question." She says and I pull her back into my arms before she could get any further.
"Nothing you say is stupid, I have the perfect place in mind for our date."
This seemed to make her happy as she hooks her arm through mine and we make our way out of her room and to the broadcasting room.