Chapter 2

"Thanks Artie." I say, smiling at Aurther the head chef, although everyone knew him as Artie. I smiled as took the finaly plate that was given to me, my necklace catching the light.
"You better hide that or some one will try to steal it." Artie says, motioning to the simple charm. It had a baby picture of me in it and was the only clue to my past with an insignia on the inside of the locket.
I tuck it under my 'shirt', thats what the guards say the sports bra was, and sighed.
You would think that girls would guard the female prisoners but nope, every one who worked here were guys. It made it hard to shower and sleep.
I smile at the kitchen staff one last time after taking my drink, a large bottle of water, and head to the corner table. It was the farthest spot from everyone and the quietest. It also gave me an advantage point of seeing the whole room.
As I started my meal, I counted the number of new faces. Ten. Thats how many there were. You could tell the new girls by those who have been here for a while. They had a scared look to them, jumping at every sound.
They were the easiest to tease and the easiest for the guards to get at.
I take a deep breath and close my eyes, three more months and I would be out of here if I stay on my best behavior.
"Hey bitch I like that necklace I saw earlier." Came a voice in front of me.
The room went silent.
It was like the first day here.
Slowly I open my eyes and look at the curly haired red head. "Prostitute" my mind registered, taking in her look and pose.
"The last girl who said that to me ended up in the hospital wing" and I ended up in isolation for a week. The last part I said in my head, giving the girl my meanest glare.
The girl had two friends beside her. The first was a platinum blond, the second a bleach blonde. I dub thee dumb and dumber I thought, smirking.
"Whats so funny?" Dumb said, leaning closer.
"Maybe she is a little slow." Dumber answered. Red just stood there, hands on her hips looking all high and mighty.
"I don't care, I just want that damned necklace."
The three reached for me, and with quick movements, I flip the table, hearing three loud crunches as it clearly breaks their nose. I stand and do a few flips, getting into a fighting stance as the girls howl with pain, blood and the rest of my food covering them.
I felt something hit my foot, about to kick it at them when I noticed that it was my water bottle, and I picked it up, chugging what was left and throwing it at Red.
"Can't say I didn't warn you." I shrug nonchalantly and put my hands up. I knew the guards were behind me and it wasn't worth fighting them. I already had my fun.
I feel one of my arms being yanked behind my back painfully, taking everything in me not to cry out in pain.
"Move you slut" came an order. So I moved, leading the guy to solitary confinement andntrying to keep my arm in its socket.
I knew the way pretty well already after two month. There was this routine that always seem to hapen...
Week one- Solitary confinement
Week two- Normal privlages
Week three- solitary confinement
..And so on till now, week nine, solitary confinement.
Today was different though. Only the guard behind me was taking me there.
My stomach started churning and halfway to the s.c room I was pushed hard against the wall, the guard pressed against me and the clear evidence of an erection pressed against my back side.
"You wanna act like a tough girl, now lets see how tough you are against me." I felt his free hand move around to grope my breasts and I tried so hard to wiggle around, get him off balance, that only made him grind against me and his errection harder, his hands tweaking my nipples.
I knew that he out weighed me in muscle and it was hopeless to fight now.
Silent tears streamed down my face and my shoulders shook from the quiet sobs as I tryed to stay strong. I was still a virgin and if this continued, my first time would be me getting raped.
"UNHAND HER AT ONCE!"