Chapter 15

"So movie night, classics from before w.w.t. or new age with mister HOTTIE?" Mia asks, holding out a Harry Poter set and a Crotera set that had one of the hottest actor in the country.
My palace had a full screening room with movies from hundreds of years ago, even tho technology has evolved since World War Three that took place two hundred years ago.
It had been about three months since we had become friends and hey have all been great help in organising the castle and telling me issues in the kingdom that are now being addressed.
"I like magic so Harry Poter." I say laughing.
Tonight was movie marathon night, something me and the elite decided to start the last friday of each month.
We all sat in the comfy sofas, each sitting two.
Sky sat beside me and I didn't mind that, I actually prefer him over everyone else.
The philosopher stone started and the room went quiet as the first movie played and I couldn't help but snuggle into my friend, smiling when his arm wrapped around me.
My head started spinning and I closed my eyes for a brief moment.
"Alli, its movie night." My mothers voice floats to me as she picks me up smiling. I had to be three or four...the scenes past by fast as memories showed themselves and fadded.
I couldn't figure out why, of all times, they would show themselves now. Birthdays and parties past by, the faces of everyone I knew from dukes to dutches's and other princes to princesses.
Finally the memories slowed down.
"Tomorrow is your birthday Alli cat, why do you want to watch a movie when you get to party?" It was that boy again as we snuck through the halls in our pajamas, my hand clutched in his.
"I don't want a party. I want to relax." My small child voice replies.
That got a smile from my friend as we snuck into the screening room.
"What movie do you wanna watch?" The boy asked.
"Cinderella!" He smiles at my response and puts the movie on, helping me up on the couch where we snuggle under the blanket and watched my favourite movie together...
My eyes open and I look to see that the first Harry Potter movie was almost finished, just getting to the part where Lord Voldemort is revealed on the back of the professor's head.
"Memories?" Sky's voice was a soft whisper in my ear and I nodded.
"I know everyone but that one boy now." I whisper back sadly.
That was the end of the conversation as we relaxed into each other.
I couldn't focus on the next movies that were played as I kept thinking that some part of my memory was still hidden from me, something important.
"Stop over thinking it and relax." Sky whispers, running his hand through my hair.
The rest of the group was oblivious to our conversation and engrossed in the movie but I smiled at the thought of Sky paying more attention to me then the screen.
The hours went by as we made it through each movie till the last one, shocked that a seven book series had eight movies to it.
It was around one in the morning when we all headed to bed, everyone chatting away while me and Sky stayed at the back quietly.
With their tired yawn, everyone headed their separate ways to bed when we reachsd our hall, I stoped calling it the queens hall two weeks after they moved in.
"You okay?" Sky asks me once we are alone.
"No, but I will be." My memories were all there but for the ones that included the boy, the one who was so familiar but I couldn't place where.
Anyways, tomorrow is the parade, its time the people see their future Queen, are you nervous? " I had forgoten about the parade and my face must have shown it because Sky took the few steps that separated us and held me close.
"Do you want me to stay with you till you fall asleep?"
"Please." I answer, wrapping my arms around him.
"Okay, let me get dressed and I will be back in five minutes."
I nodd as he releases me, steping into my room and watching him go into his before closing my door.
I made my way to the closet and put my usual clothes on before hopping into bed, my door opening a minute later with sky in his pj pants and his gun in hand.
He sets the gun down on the bedside table on his side and crawls under the blanket, wrapping me in his arms and holding me tight.
"Have the night mares come back lately?"
I shook my head no.
For the past two month I had snuck into Sky's room with nightmares from the attack thirteen years ago. I guess he didn't mind it since we were so close and each morning he would let me talk about it.
They stoped about two weeks ago since Sky always stayed with me till I fell asleep afterwards.
For a little bit we talked about the parade that would run throughout the city and end with a fair that hosted games where you could win prizes and rides and losts of food.
My eyes were getting heavy as we layed in a comfortable silence, my heart flutting each time his hand moved through my hair, his heart beat strong under my head and lulling me to sleep.