I bit down on my lip before finally going down on her.

Ezra.
March 28th, 1992
11:46 P.M.

"My nigga I can't wait!" Nas said smiling extra hard.

This nigga had been cheesing ever since we got in the car earlier. But currently we're on our way to a parking garage. Nas had been saying how much he needed a car so I told him we'd go get one.

The plan was to hot wire a car then give it to the Mexican dudes on the block and let them pimp it out for us. Then Nas would have a car and stop bugging me.

I've gotten so many things accomplished today. I paid the light bill, got groceries for the house, cleaned up, and so many other things. I'm finally getting back on my shit and I can't be happier.

Being that Nas and I are about to steal a car I want us to attract any attention. I told him to wear all black and gloves. What he doesn't know is that he's about to catch his first body also. I don't wanna tell him yet because he's either gonna back out or get all nervous and shit. We can't be moving slow so he just gonna have to do it quick.

I finally turned into the parking garage after circling the block a few times. I noticed the security guard looking at my car so I sped up a little driving down the rows of cars.

"You see it?"

"Yeah that one right there. Let me get out." Nas said pointing at the car we had been observing all day.

I briefly stopped the car and he got out running over to it. I saw him bust the windows but I drove off circling the parking lot making sure no one was coming. I slowly but surely made my way back over to Nas an the car was on and we were both ready to go. But I wasn't done.

I signaled him to get out his car when we reached the security guard's office. Both of our headlights were off so we attracted no attention to ourselves. I got out my car silently and walked over to his.

"What the fuck you doing? We need to go man!" He tried his best to whisper.

"Let's rob the security guard."

"Nigga he ain't got no money! He a fucking security guard!"

"Nigga let's just do it." I gave Nas a pleading look.

He sighed before unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car. We knocked on the security guard's office door and he opened the door.

"Get in." I demanded pointing the gun at his head.

His eyes wide, he simply nodded before stepping into the office. Nas and I stepped in too.

"Give me all your money, give me that chain, anddddd give me that watch." I said as the man took off all his belongings.

Nas started going through shit in the man's office. It was a suit case that Nas found and he popped it open. All I saw was cash.

"Let's finish this up and get out of here." I said still holding the gun to the man's head.

I grabbed the suit case from Nas and signaled him over to the man.

"Kill him."

"What?" Nas asked.

"Just do it so we can go!"

Nas slowly lifted up his gun and put the gun to the man's head. I watched intently as he pulled the trigger.

And just like that Nas had caught his second body.

We rushed back to our cars as we heard police sirens in the distance and pulled off. I followed Nas to the Mexican's to drop off his car.  After he dropped off his car to them he got in the car with me and he seemed out of it.

"You feel like a man now?" I quizzed.

He just looked at me before shaking his head.

"Take me to Nino's so I can tell him I finally did it. And do you have a blunt around this bitch? I'm in desperate need of one."

I chuckled before going into my glove compartment and hanging him a blunt I already had rolled up. He took a lighter out his pocket and lit it up as we made our way to Nino's.

***

"So Nas, you did it eh?" Nino asked Nas as smoke poured out his mouth and nostrils. Nas just nodded.

"Well, welcome to the game my brother."

OMG it has been almost a month. I apologize for slacking like I don't even have a legitimate reason as to why I haven't updated in so long. But I procrastinate a lot so yeah. Anyway, how y'all feel about this chapter? Vote and comment to let me know. Also imma try to start updating more frequently. Excuse my absence. But yeah, leave feedback and excuse any mistakes. This chapter was slick boring so excuse that.