"Well, you know Nino?"

"You mean Abdul?" She corrected me.

"Yeah, same thing. Anyway-" She cut me off mid sentence.

"Soooo you're a drug dealer now?"

"Well...Kinda. See, in order for me to gain his trust I have to kill someone. But I don't know if I can do that man." I answered.

"Oh my gosh Nas! Why would you even?" She bit down on her lip, looking deep in thought.

"I'm just trying to feed my family. But guess what!"

"What?" She looked up at me.

"That nigga Omar moved out!" I said with my eyes stretched.

"So? He's grown Nas. He can do what he want." She said nonchalantly.

"See this the part you ain't heard yet. He's living in California."

"By himself?" She questioned, her eyes now wide.

"Yes!"

"What's getting into y'all 'churn these days?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Girl don't talk about me in my face." I laughed pushing her slightly.

She got out of the bed and stood up, holding up her hands.

"Square up." She mugged.

I stood up in front of her, pulling up pants, and put my guard up too.

"I'm dead serious Nas! Fight me!"

I pushed her on the bed as she tried to get me off of her. She flipped us over and started punching me in my head and chest.

"Aight, aight I quit!" I said laughing and shielding my head.

She folded her arms and still had a mad look on her face. She was straddling me and I was slowly getting on hard so I flipped us over again and laid down, turning my back against her.

"Nas, you mad at me for real? I thought we was just playing." She spoke softly, running her finger along my arm.

I stayed silent until she turned me over and began straddling me. Now it was pretty clear I was on hard and she started giggling lowly. I rolled my eyes trying to turn back around but couldn't because she was all up on me. Then I just stopped and started staring at her while she was staring at me. But she wasn't staring into my eyes, she was staring at my lips. I licked them and then she started to lean down. Her lips touched mine and I immediately added my tongue into the kiss.

I flipped us over once more and let my hands travel down her body. When I got where I wanted, she was soaking wet. Making me want her even more.

Whitney had on a skirt so all I gotta do is slide down her panties and I did just that. I touched it, sliding my finger down the middle before I stuck my finger in.

I looked up at her and saw her gasp. She clenched her fist and her breathing became very shaky.

This just isn't enough.