The Dream

Stiles POV

"Oh, gosh." I whisper. The animal clinic was a mess. Papers everywhere, furniture ruined, objects thrown all over the place.

"The desert wolf did this?" Malia asks.

"I think. Who else would?" Isaac asks.

"Maybe another threat that's working with her." Grayson suggests.

"No. It smells of her." Malia states. "Isaac, is this how you found it?"

"Yeah. We were going to Scotts house and passed by here." He motions to Liam, who was with him. "I saw the lights on so I assumed Scott was in there. When I got here, the door was open and everything was a mess."

"You think she was trying to find someone?" Scott questions.

"Or something." I murmur.

"Something like what?" Liam asks. Stupid werewolf hearing.

"I don't know, maybe a-"

"Cure." Malia interrupts.

"Cure? Cure for what?"

"I don't know. But Deaton is all about cures and those magical Druid things he does, right? Maybe he has something she wants. Why else would she do this?" Malia explains.

"She's a very vengeful person." I say.

"But for what?" Malia questions. "If she didn't want a child, why have one? She brought me into this world just to kill me? It honestly doesn't make sense."

I wrap a protective arm around her waist. "Shes insane. And none of us will let her hurt you." I tell her. She smiles half-heartedly. "Let's get out of here."

"I'm staying. Going to clean up." Scott states.

"I'll help." Liam speaks up.

"The rest of you get some sleep. Especially you Dawn." Scott adds. "Something is going to happen." He whispers.

If everyone else heard him, they didn't ask any questions. "Scott what do you mean?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"Nothing. I-I'll talk to you later." He responds. I nod as he goes into another room. I didn't want to say anything, but the feeling of something horrible happening were unfortunately high.

****************************************

Malias POV

"Here is your water- What are you doing?" Stiles asks as he walked into the room. I was currently looking over his board of information.

"It doesn't make any sense." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"What doesn't?" He hands me the bottle of water and sits on his bed. He pats the empty space in front of him. I lazily sit as he grabs my hands.

"Why is she here? After all this time, what does she want?"

"That," he kisses my hand. "Is what we are trying to find out." He finishes.