He's Gone pt 2

Stiles POV

"Stiles!" She called out while Peter had his claws tracing lines across my neck.  

"Mal-" I was cut off when Peter dug his finger deeper around my neck. 

"Stiles." She cried.

I nodded at her with a smile telling her I was okay but she didn't buy it. She shook her head furiously. "No!" She shouted. "Leave him alone!" Peter just laughed. Suddenly a dark figure pushed him off of me. A dark figure with blue eyes I couldn't forget. 

Peter pushed me away and I landed roughly on the ground. Scott ran up to me. 

"Stiles, are you okay?" he asks.

I groan from the pain in my shoulder and he takes that as a hint that I'm not okay. He quickly picked me up with the help of Isaac and Grayson. They placed me behind a tree out of view from the werewolves. 

I heard slashing and growling and what sounded like someone getting their soul sucked out? Finally I heard footsteps coming closer to me. And suddenly I see the figure with blue eyes. Malia.

"Stiles." She breaths out bending down and pulling me into a tight hug. "Are you okay?" She asks holding me by my shoulders. I wince a little and she moves away. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I laugh. She laughs too. "Scott wants me to get you out of here." She states. "Can you walk?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I respond getting up a little. She helps me onto my feet and I follow her through the woods. When we reach the street she pulls me into another hug. 

"Are you okay?" She asks again scanning me. I put my hands on her shoulders. 

"I'm fine." There was silence and all we did was look at each other. The silence was stopped when she let a tear drop. I pulled her into a tight embrace and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"I thought he was going to kill you." She breathed into my shoulder. 

"Me too." 

**************************************

Malia's POV

"Does it hurt?" Melissa, who I figured out was Scott's mom, Asked poking Stiles' shoulder.

"Ow!" He hissed in pain. 

"It's badly bruised, but not broken." She concluded writing it down in a journal. "Try not to do much with that shoulder Stiles." 

He nodded as she left the room.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked full of concern. 

"Not much. But still a little." He answered. 

"Uh, Kira needs me for something. I'll be back." Scott announces while looking at his phone then back at us.

I nod and once he left the room I sat next to Stiles on the hospital bed. 

"Where did Peter go?" He asks.

"He got away." 

"Oh." He mumbled. 

"Hey, I'm hungry. Anyway we can go back to that mexican restaurant?" I questioned excitedly. 

"I don't know maybe Melissa might need me for more tests."

"Please?" 

"Fine. Let's get out of here." He steps off the bed and walks towards the door. He then turns back to look at me again."You coming?" He asks. 

"Uh. Yeah." I respond with a smile and follow him out the door. We drove to the restaurant in a comfortable silence. We decided to get to go because he was extremely tired. When we got to his house I quickly unwrapped the taco and took a bite of the delectable piece of food. "Mmm. This tastes so good!" I mumble with food in my mouth. He laughs a little. 

"I'm telling you, we should've gotten pizza."

"I'll try it one day." I mutter. "Movie?" I ask.

"Why not?" He states waking upstairs. I quickly run after him. When I enter his room, he is putting a movie into his computer. I sit up against his headboard. He sits down next to me smoothly slides an arm over my shoulder I flinch at first and keep tense but then casually ease into it. I lay my head near his shoulder and sigh loudly. This just felt so right. I continue to watch the movie. 

"I'm going to go get a bottle of water." I announce jumping of the bed. 

"Get me one two!" He yells as I walked into the hallway.

"Okay!" I called back walking down the stairs. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed cold water bottles from the refrigerator. I looked over at the counter to see the  food we bought. I laugh at how stupid we were to leave it down here. I grab the two water bottles and the bag of food and head back to Stiles room. 

"Hey we left th-" He stops his sentence when he sees the bag in my hand. I put it on the end of the bed and make my way to sit next to Stiles. I didn't see the shoe he had near the bed, and accidentally tripped on it. I tumbled on Stiles our faces inches apart.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this." He plainly states. I'm confused as to what he means but then I see him quickly lean in and plant his lips on mine. My eyes flutter close and I kiss him back. He finally breaks the kiss and it all comes back to me like a flood. Stiles. Everything.

***************************

Hola. Well I'm  super sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I had to do a lot of School stuff and my mom had to talk to my teachers, it was just a jam packed day. I hope you guys like this chapter!  - Kat <3