What now?

Malia's POV

"Dawn?" I whisper.

"Malia." She breathes out. She lunges herself at me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Are you an idiot?"

"What?" She questions.

"Why would jump in front of me?" I quickly stand. "Your brothers were worried sick! We all were!"

"I couldn't let you die." She states. I stare at her, my sight blinded by the waterfall of tears in my eyes. Before I knew it I was hugging her.

When she pulls away she wipes her tears and looks over at her brothers. Grayson was the first to act. I move away and he tackles his little sister. Grayson was bawling his eyes out while hysterically laughing.

"Your okay. Your okay, Dawn. Oh my gosh your okay." I walk towards Matthew.

"I'll leave you guys." I state. He smiles and jogs over to Dawn and Grayson. I sigh, obviously relived that Dawn was alive. In general that we all were. I quietly stepped outside. In the distance I could see a car driving towards me. As it neared I saw it was Stiles. He parks and gets out of the car with Scott.

Stiles POV

"Malia?" Scott hesitates to come near her. She arches an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" She ask.

"What happened? What did you do?" Scott ignores her question.

"Dawns alive." She retorts. He stares at her for a while before running into the house. I walk over to her.

"What's up with him?"

"I don't know. C'mon." She grabs my hand and leads me inside.

"-your eyes." We hear Scott say. "Your real eyes."

As we enter the living room, Dawn shows us her werewolf eyes.

"Dawn." Grayson states. Dawns beta yellow eyes were replaced by the blood red ones of an alpha. She wasn't a beta anymore. She was an alpha. But how?

Scott turns and looks at Malia. She seems to know what he wants because she closes her eyes and when she opens them they are a bright icy blue.

"You saved her." Matthew says.

"What?" I ask.

"Malia gave Dawn her alpha powers. They gave her strength to wake up. You saved her." He slowly walks to Malia and pulls her into a tight hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He sobs. After a while of hugging, Malia stumbles but I catch her.

"Are you okay?" Matthew asks, concern thick in his voice.

"I just feel a little dizzy." She states.

"I'll take her upstairs." I say. Everyone nods. Scott was talking to Dawn. I heard a couple words.

"Do you feel different?"

"I don't understand what's going on."

"Your an alpha now, Dawn." I turn back to Malia and help her up the stairs to my room. Dawn was strong. She could take being alpha.

Could she? I shake any thought revolving around that and focus on the current task: carrying a dizzy were coyote to my room.